Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 111votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata

Alt Names: alt 不起眼女主角培育法alt 冴えない彼女の育てかたalt 路人女主的养成方法alt How to raise a novice Heroinealt 시원찮은 그녀를 위한 육성방법alt SAEKANO - How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Moriki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Side Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Girls Side
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-girls-side-r21426 )

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Please continue???? New Window delectro
  • 0 Replies

194 Comments

Change the description the link for spin-off are still batoto.net

Good lord not this again. I barely survived the Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa debacle and that actually updated a lo quickly D:

Even if this is chapter 40, how could the art change this much???
Did they change the artist ?

Is that even part of this version or did it skip several chapters and get mislabeled as 20 when it should be at least 23?

Good question, I will need someone to answer this for me too xD

Is that even part of this version or did it skip several chapters and get mislabeled as 20 when it should be at least 23?

Spoiler

Apparently, the terrified-of-being-raped face is "moe". lol
There's something that's been bugging me for a long, long time and I think it's only proper, I bring attention to it.

What's with the ridiculously tiny hands?

For Katou's followers, their goddess in 1/1 scale:

Considering the price, that truly is a golden calf.

For Katou's followers, their goddess in 1/1 scale:

Spoiler

Taken from here :

Aniplex reveals today painted prototype as well as information for their “Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata” Katou Megumi 1/1 scale figure, which was announced by the company back in December last year. The life-sized figure is listed for a price of ¥1980000 (with tax), is exclusive to Aniplex+ Lottery and is limited to 10 pieces.

The impressive production dedicated to the “Saekano” cute heroine stands 158 cm tall, is made of FRP and steel, and weighs 28 kg, with a base of a diameter of 50 cm. Applications for the lottery can be done at Aniplex+ starting today, January 13th, 2016 and until February 14th, 2016. The winners will be announced on February 29th, 2016, and release date for the figure is scheduled for June 2016.

Sadly, no Utaha .... yet (even though me no luck nor money to afford her, why live D:)

Funny how meta this goes, Eriri mentions in episode 07 of the anime how the main heroine is too perfect and doll-like. I like how mysterious her personality has been so far.

seakano is meta for its jokes but doesnt go too far on it so it wont dismantle the tropes themselves (and that's ok for me)

also, I still think Kato is playing dumb in all of this. I feel she is just lurking and waiting, little by little reaching Tomoya while getting away from all the other girls

Best moment: Katou playing PAD x3

Does this one follow one specific girl or is it just the 'main story'? 

Main story.

Spoiler

So um... what's with the black square?

Good question - in the original art there's no line between the ear and the face so it looks weird, and I think we were asking the redrawer to think about doing something about it, but nothing's been done yet.

Does this one follow one specific girl or is it just the 'main story'? 

Spoiler

the ear looks weird as well , probably redrawing error

Spoiler

Just casually flirting like nobody's business

Do I continue reading or wait for the 2nd season that's coming out soon? They didn't mention a release date so it could be next year before the new episodes arrive. Can I wait that long to see more of Tomoya and Kato? Aarrgh, so hard to decide.

I expect Uthaha want him to visit with her the Aquarium :D

That heathen, Sega Saturn version of TokiMemo was best if playing on an old console.  I haven't tried PSP port yet though.

Ch. 20; Dat Megumi's brief smile was just so cute. (//∀//)

MEGUMI IS TOO NICE AND PERFEEECT
HES NOT GOOD ENOUUUUGHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Funny how meta this goes, Eriri mentions in episode 07 of the anime how the main heroine is too perfect and doll-like. I like how mysterious her personality has been so far.

All those Slayers mentions really brings me back. Way back in the late 90s, I had Give a Reason on loop for hours while I churned away at the keyboard writing DOS games... Back when playing an MP3 could actually bog my system down...

Anime handle chp 21 better imo:

Spoiler

Especially Utaha comment near the last, truly best girl in the series  :D

Utaha-sama arc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJTrw83qVIo&ab_channel=DuwerkSonicx

Finally! We are now getting into volume 5 which is not yet adapted by the 1st season. Can't wait for the next update!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics