Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 111votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata

Alt Names: alt 不起眼女主角培育法alt 冴えない彼女の育てかたalt 路人女主的养成方法alt How to raise a novice Heroinealt 시원찮은 그녀를 위한 육성방법alt SAEKANO - How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Moriki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Side Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Girls Side
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-girls-side-r21426 )

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Please continue???? New Window delectro
  • 0 Replies

194 Comments

After reading it again, I understand where you are coming from, and the girls seem rather selfish for doing so, kind of like signing a verbal contract and then backing out at the last second. So is it pretty safe to say that Eri and Utaha have given up on the Tomoya-bowl?

Spoiler

after re-reading and finding the summaries for what is going on, I can only say this...

Megumi is love, Megumi is life 

(and goddammit utaha has only koisuru metronome xD, at least she has smh, not like michiru, zzzzingg)

I've read the spin offs of this series (Egoistic Lily and Koisuru Metronome) but never got around to this series since it was missing chapters so, logically speaking, after all this time I thought I'd read the latest chapter for some shits and giggles.....

Spoiler

That was straight up heartbreaking man. The layers upon layers of gut wrenching reveals and back stabs all in the pursuit of reaching your limits as a creator. Tomoya must've f'ed up really bad to deserve this.

Indeed budiness are business. But i wouldn't blame him if he feels betrayed for the fact that them themselves said that they would hurt him if it means to stay in his memory. That is not something i can agree on, in fact i kinda want see Tomoya raising to compete and crush them.

Revenge is great.

Also the fact that they did it behind his back is not something nice. If they are still a Circle, they should at least have the responsability to tell him that they would be leaving (since he is the leader).

After reading it again, I understand where you are coming from, and the girls seem rather selfish for doing so, kind of like signing a verbal contract and then backing out at the last second. So is it pretty safe to say that Eri and Utaha have given up on the Tomoya-bowl?

god damn... tomoya must have a high threshold for pain because that's another kick in the balls right after they make up again :/ urgh

Ouch that hurt so hard for MC. Feels like caesar with his adoptive son brutus.

23-39 are no where to be found and the scans just going on to 41 as if the missing parts are as good as fillers.

Oh man that was like a kick in the nuts. One of the most depressing manga chapters I've read in a while. That despair is all too familiar...

It's finallly hereeeeee! My favorite part of the novels~ Thanks /a/nonymous!

I can understand what the girls are thinking and why they do that, but on the other hand that also shows how they'll be if they're ever married to someone: they will choose their job over their family.

Guess the MC will have to grow as a result (or not but that'll be bad and the author should just change the title to "how to run a company badly"), but it'll also automatically pick the best girl by default.

I totally agree with this. Also, betraying MC again after they just made up? That's serial killer stuff. 

I can understand what the girls are thinking and why they do that, but on the other hand that also shows how they'll be if they're ever married to someone: they will choose their job over their family.

Guess the MC will have to grow as a result (or not but that'll be bad and the author should just change the title to "how to run a company badly"), but it'll also automatically pick the best girl by default.

Even if this is chapter 40, how could the art change this much???
Did they change the artist ?

I'm wondering this as well.

Can anyone fill us in on this?

Okay now i want to know what happens next

Pretty naive of Tomoya if he actually feels betrayed. Golden Rule of any industry: Never mix business with friendship

Indeed budiness are business. But i wouldn't blame him if he feels betrayed for the fact that them themselves said that they would hurt him if it means to stay in his memory. That is not something i can agree on, in fact i kinda want see Tomoya raising to compete and crush them.

Revenge is great.

Also the fact that they did it behind his back is not something nice. If they are still a Circle, they should at least have the responsability to tell him that they would be leaving (since he is the leader).

Pretty naive of Tomoya if he actually feels betrayed. Golden Rule of any industry: Never mix business with friendship

somehow this chp.40 like time leap, katou long hair so qt and she ever angry before seems like

If I wasn't interested before(as if I wasn't), I certainly am now. The posting a future chapter trick works wonders. 

This one really hit me too so my curiosity as to how all this came to be is tripled! T^T I really want that season 2 of the anime to come sooner now.

I just can't help thinking that the genre-savvy remarks just makes it all the more intimate rather than just funny. :/

what's with the sudden jump to ch. 40 ? 

So shit went down. Aki did something that he didn't consult with everyone else as the director. Kato should leave this pushy ass and let him fail. He can't do anything without other people.

The 2 main problems are the hardships they passed while they were making the game (Tomoya had to take some difficult and problematic decisions) and the change in the relation between Tomoya and Eriri, they reconciled and started acting a little too close.

40 D:

They look so mature right now. I feel the same vibe when i watched WA, so scary D:

Well, it is from the same author, even KoisuruMetronome had used the airport scene and Utaha wear Kazusa's clothes.

23-39 where?

So shit went down. Aki did something that he didn't consult with everyone else as the director. Kato should leave this pushy ass and let him fail. He can't do anything without other people.

So where is this chapter 40 compared to the anime again? I don't read the novel.

Is it right after the anime or somewhere further?

I will need to abstain yet again after Hayate no Gotoku, Jitsu wa, Working! (almost there!) there is nothing I can't handle  B)

a lot further,

Spoiler

So where is this chapter 40 compared to the anime again? I don't read the novel.

Is it right after the anime or somewhere further?

I will need to abstain yet again after Hayate no Gotoku, Jitsu wa, Working! (almost there!) there is nothing I can't handle  B)

40 D:

They look so mature right now. I feel the same vibe when i watched WA, so scary D:

shiiiiiit..! long hair megumi is too cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics