Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 111votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata

Alt Names: alt 不起眼女主角培育法alt 冴えない彼女の育てかたalt 路人女主的养成方法alt How to raise a novice Heroinealt 시원찮은 그녀를 위한 육성방법alt SAEKANO - How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Moriki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Side Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Girls Side
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-girls-side-r21426 )

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Please continue???? New Window delectro
  • 0 Replies

194 Comments

the chapters are awesome just when they focus only in utaha.

thank for the updated

this doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyway, meguri = katou, ruri = senpai. utaha's story is one where the aki starts with katou and ends up with utaha. 

Just like Metronome.

this doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyway, meguri = katou, ruri = senpai. utaha's story is one where the aki starts with katou and ends up with utaha. 

just get into utaha's pants already :(

About Mari**-tan

Spoiler

Yeah, it's one of the most horrible scenes from eroges I've played... but she's called 'MariOO-chan' not '-tan'... '-tan' implies someone chibi. I checked all Maruto-sensei's works, but no luck. 

About Mari**-tan

Spoiler

Her hair is growing

Plain? Ordinary? But beautiful? A beautiful girl is NOT ordinary, if she is ordinary than the rest of the world is trash. The only one who is ordinary here is the MC, who might as well not have a face.

Game brain:

Spoiler

I wonder how many people notice how blithely Megumi decides to straight-up lie. 

Those simplistic drawings with big heads and lines as eyes remind me of this:
Spoiler

Finally started, eh?
Does that mean the first 7 chapters were a prologue!?

it was vol 1.

Finally started, eh?
Does that mean the first 7 chapters were a prologue!?

Characters looks too thin in this artstyle

I call that move the Tsundere-Cockblock Clothesline. XD

the Tsundere Lariaatto?

I call that move the Tsundere-Cockblock Clothesline. XD

She's like a real girl... or something.

The whole idea of the story is that she's one dimension more than everyone else, including the protagonist. That's why she's always abstract in her commentaries, she asks questions the protagonist can't answer (because she hits bull's eye so accurately he doesn't know what to say) and she's immeasurably genre savvy.

Feel the power of procrastination young one.

She's like a real girl... or something.

point?

or did the joke go over my head dammit?

Still waiting for an update for Kasumigaoka Utaha's spin-off. Q-Q

+1

thank for the updated.

/comics/2015/03/28/s/read5517301ccfb18/img000010.png

Shouldn't that read as 'Joubundou' ?

Thank you for pointing it out. I will discuss with other members about how to apply it.

the novel told so

Spoiler

I don't have volume 1 though

You're correct. There was an autocorrect error in the translation. Thank you.

I don't believe so. Do you have any reason for feeling so?

the novel told so
Spoiler

I don't have volume 1 though

/comics/2015/03/28/s/read5517301ccfb18/img000010.png

Shouldn't that read as 'Joubundou' ?

I don't believe so. Do you have any reason for feeling so?

Man i like megumi in the anime version its like shes indiferrent, but in this manga ver shes very bland, utaha senpai too. I like her more in the anime ver or spinoff ver

Its because Megumi is always intended to be bland. She is never a deadpan character even if you read the LN. And personally, I like this more. Because her change of attitude and expression become so much natural. Especially, later in the series. You can even read Maruto's comment that he approves this depiction of Katou Megumi.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics