Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 109votes)

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Alt Names: alt Boys, Please Kiss Him Instead of Mealt 私がモテてどうすんだalt Don't kiss me!alt Küss ihn, nicht mich!alt Kiss Him, Not Me (JUNKO)alt Pocałuj jego, kolego!alt Vad skulle du göra om jag blev populär?alt Watashi ga Motete Dousu n daalt What Will You Do If I Become Popular ?alt What Would You Do If I Was Popular?alt 我太受欢迎了该怎么办
Author: Junko
Artist: Junko
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Serinuma Kae is a 2nd year high schooler, and is an avid fujoshi who secretly ships her classmates, Igarashi-kun and Nanashima-kun. The death of her favorite anime character causes her to become stressed--and loses weight rapidly. Now that Serinuma has became an attractive girl to her classmates, her snarky kouhai Shinomiya-kun, and her senpai Mutsumi, how is she going to deal with them...with her constant BL-filled, fujoshi mind?!
Go to Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

nice addition to the cast this chapter

Yuri キターー(゜∀゜)ーー!

This might make a few people angry but.... I don't think Male yandere's are appealing.

Im sorry about gender equality and all that stuff but its not the same, at least for me.

I personally like male yanderes (in fiction, not irl, lol), but I can see why people wouldn't like them.  After all, you hear a lot more stories about men being controlling, possessive, agressive, and/or abusive in relationships than women (although it certainly happens, you just hear about it less), and I think that hits too close to home for most people.  When it's a female yandere, it's typically played up for laughs, probably at least partially due to the fact that most women are physically smaller and weaker than most men (it's true; deal with it).  People tend to find things that are different from how they look to be interesting or funny (ex: loli bruiser/tank/berserker; wimpy beefcake).  But a male yandere quickly falls into the realm of that story you heard on the news last night.  The only way they're funny is if they're blatantly obvious and completely inept, or don't go beyond a specific crazy-stalker point.

This is just my opinion but the main girl is kind of pushy and is easily being influenced. All the guys fall for her just because she lost weight and become beautiful 

I don't think she's particularly pushy, but when she gets excited, she certainly just goes with it, and she doesn't have much experience dealing with males in the romantic sense, so she's a little dense; I think that's probably what you're seeing.  Three of the guys fell for her because she lost weight.  Senpai doesn't seem to have fallen for her at this point, and was the only one who recognized her after her "lovely transformation."

Man, oh man do I wish rapid weight loss worked like that...but it totally doesn't.  Even if she turned out to be pretty after losing a lot of weight, there would be so much loose skin that she'd probably need surgery to get the look we see in the manga.  Oh well; it's just a manga.

Mutsumi is clearly the best guy out of all the guys, but I've had the feeling for a while now that he's also going to be the only one of them that's actually gay. (Which would be too bad, because 5 and 7 really should get together.)

i want that too!!! *.* i waqnt her to be with sempai -///- but it seem that that is not gonna happen :( i get the feeling that he see her like a sister (maybe??)

I get that feeling sometimes, but other times I just can't tell. Maybe he used to see her as a sister type but is starting to like her now ... hopefully.

I actually want senpai to get with her since he seems to be figuring out that he likes her even though he seemed to have just gone along with it before since he wanted to make her feel more comfortable by not being that guy trying to get with her. He really helps to lighten the mood and doesn't do things for selfish reasons ... but what do I know lol.

i want that too!!! *.* i waqnt her to be with sempai -///- but it seem that that is not gonna happen :( i get the feeling that he see her like a sister (maybe??)

I actually want senpai to get with her since he seems to be figuring out that he likes her even though he seemed to have just gone along with it before since he wanted to make her feel more comfortable by not being that guy trying to get with her. He really helps to lighten the mood and doesn't do things for selfish reasons ... but what do I know lol.

I want her to get together with senpai~

Yes, soon we will be able to continue to illegally ready this manga on KissManga, MangaFox, etc..

Fangirl: The Manga!?

This is just my opinion but the main girl is kind of pushy and is easily being influenced. All the guys fall for her just because she lost weight and become beautiful 

Igarashi;s really forward...

I cannot remember the last time I was this out of breathe from a manga.

Senpai is clearly the only one who actually sees her, personality and all. If she chooses any of them, senpai seems like the best fit.

I don't know if I want her ending up with the Senpai or not, but he is my favorite character in general.  The things he does are just awesome.

The real question is: who among the four won this round?

Senpai is clearly the only one who actually sees her, personality and all. If she chooses any of them, senpai seems like the best fit.

You know, as much as I would like to root for Mutsumi (the Sempai) I have to say...he just doesn't like her that way from my point of view.  I think it would be just him being good friends with her, and there's nothing wrong with that.

The funny thing is, the fact that he probably sees her as a friend, now kinda has me rooting for them. I don't usually root for the male sempai female kouhai route but now I am haha.

Those guys really need to take a step backwards.

She needs some space to grow.

This might make a few people angry but.... I don't think Male yandere's are appealing.

Im sorry about gender equality and all that stuff but its not the same, at least for me.

It's because there's a difference between sticking your dick in the crazy and letting the crazy stick the dick in you. One gender is generally stupid enough to do it, the other generally has some common sense.

This chapter made me feel really sorry for her... Seriously, poor girl!

You know, as much as I would like to root for Mutsumi (the Sempai) I have to say...he just doesn't like her that way from my point of view.  I think it would be just him being good friends with her, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Propably cause a Yandere is basically a Stalker and while a cute Manga girl might get away with it, a male never will.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics