Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

Chapter 90 is out on ttale.
Chapter 90 is out on ttale.

Turn out, Rood is jinchūriki...

Every chapter feels too quick but then you reread the past ten chapters or so and realize the plot progression is insane.

Sorry about WRG not uploading 87 and 88 sooner! If you want the most up to date releases please see our website. :D

It's not from a webtoon. It's called Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. 

Thank you

Oh yea 3 merry christmas updates!!!

Spoiler

chapter 87 is out, so "yay"

but there is a big cliffhanger, so "boooo"

New raw,i mean chapter 86 has been added on ttale.

What webtoon is the guy with the gun from?

It's not from a webtoon. It's called Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. 

Spoiler

This webtoon is fucking hilarious. 

What webtoon is the guy with the gun from?

I can't stop re-reading this chapter it's just to great. It's early, has major plot development, action,  it's usual dash of comedy, character development, and has a possibly epic cliff hanger.

Same. Well, I can't stop re-reading the ending of that chapter.

Spoiler

I can't stop re-reading this chapter it's just to great. It's early, has major plot development, action,  it's usual dash of comedy, character development, and has a possibly epic cliff hanger.

Oh my god....I wonder what that spear that red-tattoo faced guy threw at rood will do to him.

I meant something significant. That's just a petty objective. I know that's what he wants, but what does he hope to get out of it, other than a "good fight"? Is it worth not paying attention to his mission and risking the lives of everyone around him? And the same goes for the blue haired- idiot following them both.

Well, on the assumption that both are battle maniacs and doesn't have any deep hidden past to drive them to fight Blow (given Dio's flashback...)

Then missions don't worth crap to them, they only do it just to keep the nagging to minimum.

At least the blue hair will give the princess higher priority if something happen though.

He wants to fight and win. Shicmuon "loves" fighting, he once saw Rood/Blow display a stupid huge amount of power and wants to fight against that and win.

I meant something significant. That's just a petty objective. I know that's what he wants, but what does he hope to get out of it, other than a "good fight"? Is it worth not paying attention to his mission and risking the lives of everyone around him? And the same goes for the blue haired- idiot following them both.

Damn cliffhanger

And the plot thickens.

I have no idea what's going on right now hopefully we'll get some answer soon.

What the hell does Shic want from Rood anyway?

He wants to fight and win. Shicmuon "loves" fighting, he once saw Rood/Blow display a stupid huge amount of power and wants to fight against that and win.

Finally! Maybe a clue to Rood's past! (that long haired man looks suspiciously like Blow, could it be that we're finally getting our suspicions about Rood being related to the demos confirmed?)

So yes, we actually finished 83 with SFX, PRing and the whole WRHQ set under 24 hours. #insanity.

Spoiler

This webtoon is fucking hilarious. 

Freaking love Shicmuon so much.

From a stalker's perspective, it is the time to talk. I mean there are professors all around that can help the students, you are strong enough to not worry about anything, and the object of your obsession may just yell everything you want to know to get you moving/out of the way. Also, from a revenge perspective it is a good time too because your watch dogs are ditched and your object of rage is distracted.

"Now's not the time to panic!" "Now's the perfect time to panic!!"

Dps characters should always avoid tanks unless they can one shot it.

They should be fine unless they're glass cannons.

That is,if it's one on one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics