Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 144votes)

Uchuu Kyoudai

Alt Names: alt 宇宙兄弟alt สองสิงห์ อวกาศalt Space Brothersalt Uchū Kyōdaialt Uchu Kyodai
Author: Koyama Chuuya
Artist: Koyama Chuuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night in 2006, when they were young, the two brothers Mutta (born 1993) and Hibito (born 1996) saw what appeared to be a UFO heading for the moon. They decided that night to both become astronauts and travel out into space.

In 2025, Hibito has become an astronaut, and he's going to go to the moon. Mutta ended up following a more traditional career path with an auto development company. However, Mutta just ruined his career through a violent altercation with his boss. Now, not only has he lost his job, he appears to be blacklisted in the entire industry. Maybe this is a rare opportunity for Mutta to once again chase his childhood dream and become an astronaut like his little brother!

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the only chapters available from a certain point are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Uchuu Kyoudai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic thx for the whole volume translated!!! this made my day New Window Ronny Johan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Uchuu Kyoudai - Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 0 Replies

392 Comments

OMG though I knew he would be saved for sure chapter 84 still gave me chill running down my spine lol
The feels...

Posted Image
yayyyy
Holy sheep. The suspense was nearly suffocating, it almost killed me, man.

Now, I'm just going to sit in a corner and deal with my feels.
Made an account just to comment about the feels of joy i experienced
Ch. 84,
Spoiler
Houston you are a problem...
Poor Hibito. If only this were a shonen he could just use "that" and everything would be okay!
Hibito.

Posted Image
Noooo both the anime and manga are exactly at the same cliffhanger! (It feels like FMA all over again)
HIBITOOOOO!!!
I'm... I'm crying... at a fucking cliffhanger.
ahhh major cliff hanger hahaha
Uh oh...
anyone else's hopes get up after you kept clicking and there was another chapter after? but then you realized it was just ch. 82... -_- and you were like. wtf...
Spoiler
Spoiler
I don't know if I can bear the suspense.
[spoiler]
Posted Image
[spoiler\]
WHAT ?!?
I hope Gibson's signal starts emitting. I think that's what can tip the crew off since there's no more flare....
Argh, these cliffhangers are killing me! Please let Hibito live!!!
They don't even need to relocate the rescue team. All it takes is the oxygen drone being sent to the location Mutta mentioned! >_<
I told you about bureaucracies, Mutta-kun. I TOLD you dawg!
AHHHHH HIBITO D:
AAAAH, it makes my hands sweat everytime i read a new chapter, the suspense is killing me, i need to know XD
(Also, running away from that spoiler button... so tempting)
nah, I think they won't send Hibito even if/because he becomes a hero to Mars.

(note that, even though I'm the translator for this series, it's not a spoiler, because it's just what I'm thinking, my opinion, and I'm not that ahead with the manga that I could know that much more about Mars mission, than you guys)

BTW for those who REALLY want to be spoiled about something, a little spoiler about this case:

Spoiler
Hmmm… this is a problem for Mutta. If Hibito becomes a hero by saving Damian, he most likely will be the preferred candidate for the mission to Mars. Since Mutta said it was his duty as the older brother to be the first to the Red Planet, his plans are likely to be scuppered.

Well, being five years behind Hibito in experience is already a major hurdle, in any case.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics