Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 154votes)

Haru-nee ga Boku ni XX Suru Riyuu

Alt Names: alt The Reason Haru-nee Did XX To Me
Author: Ohmi Takeshi
Artist: Ohmi Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Hideto, a high school student who is afraid of women, is suddenly targeted by a beautiful older woman whom he believes to be a molester, he runs for his life. Mid-pursuit, he is attacked by what he previously believed to be an illusion, a blur that nobody else could see.
Go to Haru-nee ga Boku ni XX Suru Riyuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

171 Comments

Damn, he pinned her for the 3 count.

New champ!

I almost completely forgot about this manga, then my memory just rushing back to me when I see that booties mmm...

I know the feeling. It's like "Hmmm...Where have  I seen those goods before?... AH YES! :D "

Dammit, here he had the potential to get a harem. =.=

Last 3 chapters are on scanlator's site

More like 2 last (9 and 10) + omake :(

Sad to see that the series did end on second volume, but maaaybe some time in the future we might see a sequel... hopefully. This author is really unlucky with his series though.

Last 3 chapters are on scanlator's site

somehow it turned into a generic harem manga within just 1 chapter; that's a way to destroy the story...

All chapters translated, in process of being PRed and edited~

If I woke up like chapter 7 page 23 ... and couldn't remember what just happened ... somebody's gonna get ... Poked!?

those monster designs look like drawings by miwa komatsu

I was happy when I saw this update, then I realized that I've already read chapter 7 elsewhere :(

Yeah, me too.  

Two months ago.

On mangahere.

I really disliked the mc's personality.. Though when I thought about it I have honestly been like that in the past..But only towards slutty girls or unattractive girls.. I do really wish I could have had one of those pure and special relationships where the women wont fuck/touch almost anything that has a penis.

So after the misunderstanding with Haru was solved. I'd date her and do w/e with her. But in the beginning when she came off as a slut, I probably would have reacted the same way. "Do I know you?.. Don't shove your boobs in my face."

I thought people were exaggerating about the booty before I read this, but after...  10/10

I was happy when I saw this update, then I realized that I've already read chapter 7 elsewhere :(

Spoiler

Came for the boobies, stayed for the ass...

same author as mission school and kiss my ass, hope not ended painfully this time

Dude....You have a very misleading profile pic for a male.

same author as mission school and kiss my ass, hope not ended painfully this time

It finished in two volumes I think, so it was most likely axed as well

...and tits. 

Well I hope he would, since he is mostly a hentai artist

5 chapters left

Smh, only the art is appealing :/

This author knows how to draw ass :3

...and tits. 

-Finds this on the front page

-Remembers that I read this once upon a time

-Reads chapter

-Wonders why the hell does she even like him

-Finish chapter

Hmmm...I can't for the life of me remember why I even started reading this. Other than the ass of the Onee-san.

She likes him because they were friends when they were younger and he said he'd marry her or something. Read the... second? chapter again. Or just the whole series from start, it's not very young.

This author knows how to draw ass :3

-Finds this on the front page

-Remembers that I read this once upon a time

-Reads chapter

-Wonders why the hell does she even like him

-Finish chapter

Hmmm...I can't for the life of me remember why I even started reading this. Other than the ass of the Onee-san.

I almost completely forgot about this manga, then my memory just rushing back to me when I see that booties mmm...

I had to actually read a few pages before I could remember, haha. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics