Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 40votes)

30-sai no Hoken Taiiku

Alt Names: alt 30 sai no Hoken Taiikualt 30sai no Hoken Taiikualt 30歳の保健体育alt Hoken-Taiiku for 30 Years Oldalt Sanjitsusai no Hoken Taiiku
Author: Mitsuba
Artist: Inamoto Rikako
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 30-year-old virgin guy likes cute coworker and gets a cupid/guardian angel charm gift from mom. Is it going to work?
Go to 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

88 Comments

Who said Cupid only has to be the goddess of platonic love? 

There's a reason at one point she was called "eros"...

Ohohohoho

will this be the same as the anime? the characters are different so i hope it won't become as weird as the anime.

Wait she does wear underwear

I know, right? it's almost disappointing...

i saw the chapter and i was like

NOW-THIS-I-CAN-FAP-TO.jpg

tumblr_miso8x5gct1rwnp75o1_500.gif

sory i agree with Gweemaren, your joke no funny

its kinda disgusting

you clearly didn't understand what I meant... I didn't say whether it was a bad or a good joke, I meant that he treats it way too seriously...

isn't taking it too seriously even worse? People like you just blow it out of proportions and actually help in perpetuating the stereotypes? A joke, good or bad, is still a joke, and treating it seriously is just plain dumb...

sory i agree with Gweemaren, your joke no funny

its kinda disgusting

I don't think that's what cupids are supposed to be doing.

I'm just waiting for him to jump on the cupid.

Because not taking these things seriously just perpetuates the negative stereotypes and assumptions that can cause a lot of pain.  It's people like who, who redistribute these cruel images and ideas – because some sick part of you thinks it's funny – that allows evil in this world to endure. 

isn't taking it too seriously even worse? People like you just blow it out of proportions and actually help in perpetuating the stereotypes? A joke, good or bad, is still a joke, and treating it seriously is just plain dumb...

Oops, sorry for the double-post guys. I thought my post had been deleted because I left the page in mid-swirl-of-loading.

tumblr_m43ez8ohHS1qlilguo1_500.gif

Because not taking these things seriously just perpetuates the negative stereotypes and assumptions that can cause a lot of pain.  It's people like who, who redistribute these cruel images and ideas – because some sick part of you thinks it's funny – that allows evil in this world to endure. 

Because taking these things lightly just perpetuates the negative stereotypes and assumptions.  It's people like you who think these things are funny – when they actually hurt people – that allow evil to persist in this world. 

I wonder if the cupid will become human size, at least temporarily.

You can buy a Barbie 

Barbie's all plastic and bones.  XD

FCwi5dC.png

so i guess next chapter he'll practice doing it with the cupid?

And I thought the chapter with the kissing went way too fast...

That was fast, faster than Minamoto.

quite an achievement then.

Spoiler

1yY9Ccb.gif

Eh?  No, actually.  That doesn't mean I can't share in disgust about all the negative assumptions it's making.

That was fast, faster than Minamoto.

This makes me smile, so cute....does that make me girly?...

just saw the cover and 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4NoskF-w0Rct_vs7cTn- followed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics