Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 136votes)

Baroque K/Night

Alt Names: alt バロックナイトalt Baroque Knight
Author: Hamura Tetsu
Artist: Mori Misaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Loner high school student Moribe Kyouya thought he was lucky to have the beautiful and mysterious new transfer student Baroque talk to him. The next thing he knows, he receives a love letter calling him to the roof, but the confession isn't exactly what he expected...

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Baroque K/Night Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do you think this will actually go anywhere? New Window Solipsist
  • 1 Replies

170 Comments

Yep, I completely agree. Guess the mangaka chose the wrong magazine to get serialized in.

if you noticed...anything this author/artist combo does...will always only do vol 1 of the series...

This is SUPER RUSHED. Strange developments are passing by lightning fast before I can even wrap my head around them. OMG KYOUYA WAS ACTUALLY A BROCON, KYOUKO WAS THE SISTER, NOW PEOPLE ARE DISSAPEARING, WAIT THAT DOESN'T MATTER, KYOUYA HAS PRECOG SO THEN THE VILLIAN RANDOMLY APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE THEY STAB HER WAIT WHAT... SHE SAW THROUGH IT WITH ADVANCED PRECOG!!! OH WAIT NOW THE MANGAS ENDING!

SDLfjslkafjsldkjf like wow.

This setting so far is just one big gigantic clusterfuck with ideas like CREATE A FALSE GOD TO END SUFFERING, BUT I DON'T WANT TO END SUFFERING! Just throw out here in 1 page and forgotten the next. I have the feeling there's a Light Novel source material behind this and the manga is jamming it all in. Kyouya before his memory loss seems really lame though. Some EDDGY MC EDGEMEISTER with the usual HATE DA WORLD, ONLY LOVE MY SICKLY SISTER that 9/10 other eddgy "dark" characters all perfectly copy. I feel bad for the ex-girlfriend though. It seems clear old Kyouya was a hardcore siscon who probably only used her for sex because she looked like his sister.

... I didn't realize his little sis was a yandere brocon...

now this makes me want someone to translate the LN even more.

Is this based on a light novel or just looks like is based on a light novel? With the amount of original mangas and adaptations that get axed after a few chapters I do not even know anymore when I am reading a original work or an adaptation, after all no matter which kind of manga is, it tends to end too soon and to have a mediocre ending. Thanks for the manga and I hope not to be disappointed with the ending because so far it has been a interesting story, a bit rushed lately but interesting overall.

PD

That sister is beyond creepy, so much potential fo interesting developments that is going to be wasted with a rushed ending.

"Next time, the climax!"

Whelp, it's been a fun 10 chapters guys. See you for the horrifically quick ending to a series that could have been really interesting and touching, if it had been stretched over 30 chapters instead of 11.

This is gonna leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Yep, I completely agree. Guess the mangaka chose the wrong magazine to get serialized in.

"Next time, the climax!"

Whelp, it's been a fun 10 chapters guys. See you for the horrifically quick ending to a series that could have been really interesting and touching, if it had been stretched over 30 chapters instead of 11.

This is gonna leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

The mangaka just threw the whole concept of Memories = Identity of a person through the window....first time I read a manga that doesn't revolve about trying to return to his old self or crap like "you loved my past self not the me right now".

He threw a a lot of things through the window, I have a history with manga that starts retarded but progresses cleverly; so I thought this one will do so as well, seeing as the genre is Seinen.
I'm glad to see I am right, yet I am also a tad disappointed. Most parts of its complexity, like the chaos-god, are currently rendered as futile attempts at drama and "mystery intrigue" seeing as how the author just uses comic-relief the next moment anything serious happens. serious -> Jokes -> void. The guy just ruins any form of respect towards such developments.

Then again, this is ecchi...So, I guess even for a Seinen manga I cannot expect anything other than a relatively light-hearted, once a month read.
With the way it developed, I can only imagine its future is in Shounen, not Seinen. Most of his self-discovery and worldly-knowledge is complete. The only major thing to tackle right now is to "win Kether" (which means "crown" in Hebrew, tree of life in kabalah and all); meaning he has to "fight his way to the top"...Yay.
Verily this thing is rushed as fuck.

The mangaka just threw the whole concept of Memories = Identity of a person through the window....first time I read a manga that doesn't revolve about trying to return to his old self or crap like "you loved my past self not the me right now".

let's see if you're gonna say the same thing for ch 8

well after reading c8 I'm still inclined to stick with my previous statement, though Baroque just got plenty of plus points for being so cute. (deredere girls, perfect waifus ftw~!)

Series could be decent. The concept got interesting recently, and the art is pretty good. Baroque is really cute as well.

While it comes across a bit rushed, I really enjoy the way this story moves. Things make sense, and characters actually seems to have a philosophy they live by, rather than just being dragged along all the time. Well, Kyouya is getting dragged around. But if he can get over the whole fate bit, his blandish personality is actually interesting. I'd like to see him back in his element.

he must have been interesting for chaos manifest to be noticing him.

also, I think this already reached v5 now.

What a lewd chapter, fingers going into holes they shouldn't be going and black bars.

There's some probability that they're just using him. Memory lost is indeed scary.

So the Kamijou Touma conundrum. 

Just where are these memories supposed to be?

Touma: Isn't it obvious? There in my heart.

Who is this lying pathetically at your desk? Who are you?

Touma:  “I am Kamijou Touma. I am no one but Kamijou Touma!!”

Spoiler

Wait,so when he asks her why they slept together and naked,she answers by "My body hurts,it's your fault."
Did they do what I think they did?

she most likely just ignored his question stating that shes sore from carrying him home, saying it in a way that makes it easy to misinterpret.

Wait,so when he asks her why they slept together and naked,she answers by "My body hurts,it's your fault."
Did they do what I think they did?

hmmm... "Sercret method" of saving someone... end up naked in bed the next day.....

wow this chapter rocketed up the interesting scale for me and I was thinking about droping this series

................ What?

ah jeez ... i'm lost I don't know where manga is going...

I have no idea what's going on anymore

she saved him alright

Im liking the direction this is taking

Hahaha, that girl is so dere-dere it's almost annoying. Been a while since I had a series like that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics