Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 226votes)

Amari Mawari

Alt Names: alt Around Amarialt あまりまわりalt 亚麻理的日常alt 아마리 마와리
Author: Kuroda Bb
Artist: Kuroda Bb
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guy has some "precious book" with some "wonderful pictures" that he can't show to anyone.... The reason being, most of his college friends can't really understand his "tendencies".

Of course, we wouldn't have a story if the guy didn't go through some life changing encounters (all thanks to that very same book).
Go to Amari Mawari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amari Mawari New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

636 Comments

Ayy mate, calm down. There's nothing with uni student dating middle school girl.

You're just forcing your own moral.

You could say that about just about any human act, up to and including murder. "There's nothing wrong with killing that guy, you're just forcing your own morals".
Unfortunately for you, human society depends on some commonly accepted rules called morals to function, and this is one of them.

Suddenly, the description makes so much more sense. 

Spoiler

My parents has a 7 years gap so when my dad was 18 my mom was 11 sooooooooo i don't get about this debate, it ain't a crime. 

Mine has 10 years.

I want an after story 10 years later..

it was cute but felt a bit  short

Diabetes infection complete!

more like diabetes is cured, no more intakes of insulin

It's hilarious seeing all the internet white knights screaming about pedophilia. Topkek

White Knights of Topkek mmm...

bBOZPrWtNUthS0d7KG4yy-zrm1sukqU5er7n8NKb

Nice manga, thanks Spring-Ephemeral and Bosen Scan for bringing us this series mmm...

It's not the same, there's a thing called "Age of conscent", and even, how can you actually be excited over a 11yo girl ?
Cause I couldn't.

You mean Age of Consent? And actually it's not too surprising for a person to be in love with someone younger than them. If you are dealing with someone who has aspects or qualities that you like you will find yourself attracted to them regardless of age or even gender. Amari has an outgoing and caring personality. For Haru that's a pretty important factor because he has very little relationship ties. Furthermore she doesn't find his... fascination with animals as a "repulsive" or "off-putting" trait.  Also yes she *is* in middle school.. but I don't think they've ever actually said her age? so middle school covers around 11-14 (15 ish maybe)  I'd say she's closer to 12-13 though it seems. If Haru is in his first year of college that could make him as young as 18 (if he enrolled immediately after high school) .. so we're talking a 5-6 year gap at best and a 7-8 year gap at worst. As long as they take the relationship slow (which both of them are already prone to doing) I don't exactly see a problem with their situation. Life is context sensitive and Amari while naive has people around her who are NOT and have judged Haru as a good person. So yeah age aside they can date as long as they don't go into the land of R18

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hachisu got the best deal though fuck.

Spoiler

My parents has a 7 years gap so when my dad was 18 my mom was 11 sooooooooo i don't get about this debate, it ain't a crime. 

It's not the same, there's a thing called "Age of conscent", and even, how can you actually be excited over a 11yo girl ?
Cause I couldn't.

It's sad that near the ending is where everyone's characters finally started to work together to compliment the sol/comedy style and then we get this rushed ending. It definitely had a lot of missed potential like Kyouka's potential feelings for Haru and everyone's orphan back story. The latter I wouldn't want because it'd just bring dumb drama but still could be a plot point. Regardless, this was great and Amari is cute.

Wait, it's done? It's over? Amari Mawari is completed? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's hilarious seeing all the internet white knights screaming about pedophilia. Topkek

kyouka was just starting to turn full dere for haru and *BAAM* it ended.

But you know, you don't see an author who mainly draw cute girls sol 4koma manga doing normal romance that often. Either they goes yuri, or comedy sol. And for that , im grateful. It was fun while it lasted

I personally want to see the other cute girls doing cute things author out there doing the same thing. Like gochuumon usagi author for example

Diabetes infection complete!

Hugging was a metaphor right? They actually fucked each other right?

Because there's no way a grown-ass man would be so existential about a hug. That stuff was pathetic by 8th grade.

Personally, I wanted him and blondie to hook up. They suit each other better.

AXED

FUCK FUCK FUCKING MAD

She's a middleschooler, but again, she hasn't been through puberty yet. So if she's not 12, she's 13. 14 is a pretty extreme scenario. Even if Haru is only 18 (which he probably isn't- I'm too lazy to go back and check, but I think he was a sophomore, not a freshman), that's still a 5-6 years of difference.

Like i said information on their ages and school years is not given so bullshit on the sophomore.

Even though i said at best it could be at the worst but that doesn't change anything from the point of vieuw of law.

Not only for you but for everyone who has those concerns here:

http://www.ageofconsent.com/japan.htm

So no sexual acts including kissing is permitted between those but can be a couple as long as they play by the rules.

I guess they'll keep hugging until legally permited to do so.

Now people can we just go on with our lives.

"B-but muh romance is pure and platonic!"
Go ahead and convince the rest of the world (including,presumably, the police) that the university student and the middle-schooler are "in a relationship" but do nothing but hugs. Should be good for a laugh.

Deleted most of your post because there is no reason to quote it.

As someone with law enforcement experience, I would not do anything if I saw Amari and Haru together in public. I don't know how you think law enforcement works, but seeing two people together doesn't result in action. There has to be probable cause that the law is being broken or could be broken in the near future. The couple could be brother/sister, cousins, uncle/niece, next neighbors, and the innocent list goes on why two people of different ages are together. Police would be stopping every pairing in public if your criteria was followed and all it would result in is headaches for everyone.

Also how would police know if Amari and Haru are in a relationship in order to arrest Haru? Would they wear big signs proclaiming it?

Why not just come out and say that you hate these kind of stories?

What no punchline. I still wanted Haru to end up with Kyouka.

Hachisu got the best deal though fuck.

Cute no less.

e8af6f1590a442f1e9cc80bfd09ad1d6.png

What! My daily sweet vanilla amount has been cut down again. What the hell!!! Yada, yada, yada! *throw tantrum*

I still feel cleaner after reading this then I do watching any monogatari after Bakemonogatari. Lol, that snail girl ghost is like 10 years old. I mean really..

But yeah, MC did the right thing. He knows he exists in a fictional world, might as well make the most of it. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics