Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 48votes)

Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]

Alt Names: alt 堀さんと宮村くんalt Horimiya [Webcomic]
Author: Hero
Artist: Hero
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Original story used as a base to create the well known popular manga series- Horimiya.

People say that the youthful days are always bittersweet, but maybe it's just bitter? Kyouko Hori is a flashy high school girl, who, despite her ostentatious appearance, excels in academics and has a family-loving character. Izumi Miyamura is a bland high school boy, who, despite not wanting to stand out in class, secretly wears piercings outside of school and has a large body tattoo. One day, Miyamura finds Hori's little brother injured and helps him back to Hori's house, where the relationship between Hori and Miyamura begins with Hori's discovery of Miyamura's secret.

Chapter 1 - 140 are the main story.
Chapter 141 onwards are extras.

Original Webcomic:
http://dka-hero.com/top.html

==WARNING==
May contain major spoilers to Horimiya!

Related:
> Horimiya
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/horimiya-r6770 )
Go to Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic] Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your thoughts on this series? New Window Kuwabara Kuwabara
  • 4 Replies

47 Comments

As a person who took more interest in the story presentation itself than the art, I'd say this could pretty well stand on par to the remake version itself, that is, Horimiya.

And this webtoon version makes me want to create something like this on my own.

why the ch.3 was soo short??

thanks for translating the original :D

Well the contrast isn't as big as the one between the two Onepunch man versions

at least we know why HERO just writes the story and has another artist draw it lol

seriously it is not as bad as all that it just takes getting used to

ugh if he tried a bit more with the art it'd be exponentionally better...seriously looked like he didn't even try

Uwaah I really love the story but if i had started with the original I wouldn't have gotten to know it at all.

The drawings are ...well unique... OvO'

>Hori might be a mummy<

loved that part

hohoho~ thank you so much for also picking this up! (:

I think this is pretty good but I don't think it can match the awesomeness of the original manga

Well, I'm sad to say it, but this is the original. The manga is based on this.

I think this is pretty good but I don't think it can match the awesomeness of the original manga

Awesome!

Haha, this is good. I like both the original and the new adaptation, and reading it together is really fun. I also like how you guys choose a very handwritten like font =D Looking forward to more reads!

I hope people who read this dont go to the other thread and put spoliers..

It's gonna take a while before we reach the point where theres actually spoilers. :P

Somehow I find it amazing that as rough as this looks, it got such a good manga. Strangely even though I called it rough I still enjoyed it to the point I'm not sure which version I prefer

I hope people who read this dont go to the other thread and put spoliers..

So far so good :)

I actually like it better than Horimiya :)

Well, there's 140 more chapters of main story and around 320 of omake left to translate.. :P

So expect more in the future! :)

So far so good :)

I actually like it better than Horimiya :)

I like it.

I follow it. :P

I prefer Horimiya over this...

Anyway, i got some impression like this is not a scanlation, but originally written in english. If i am wrong, my congratulation to cleaners :D

It's originally in Japanese. :P

Thanks. :)

I prefer Horimiya over this...

Anyway, i got some impression like this is not a scanlation, but originally written in english. If i am wrong, my congratulation to cleaners :D

I like some characters in the remake more...

Question: Should it be read in the webtoon way, or should it be read in the common way?

i prefer the common way for 4koma manga

Question: Should it be read in the webtoon way, or should it be read in the common way?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics