Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 131votes)

Binbougami ga!

Alt Names: alt A Deusa do Azar!alt 穷神alt Dewa Kemiskinan Loe!alt 가난뱅이 신이alt 貧乏神が!alt It's the God of Poverty!
Author: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Artist: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Ichiko is a 16-year-old girl who leads a charmed life and is blessed with beauty, brains, and health. She has an abundance of “Happiness Energy”, which can make people happy, but at the cost of absorbing all the “Happiness Energy” from her surroundings. She has caused the energy balance of the world to become unbalanced and because of this, she becomes the target of a Poverty God named Momiji. Momiji's goal is to remove Ichiko’s power of absorbing other people’s Happiness Energy and to return all the energy she has taken to its rightful place.
Go to Binbougami ga! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't know why but I find Momoji to be crazy hot. New Window Dhoozy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sorata New Window Bonkman23
  • 0 Replies
Topic A new color cover for this page? New Window spiderdimond
  • 0 Replies
Topic Binbougami ga! Latest Chapter Discussion New Window vegaobscura
  • 6 Replies
Topic What was so bad about what she said in chapter 2? New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies

550 Comments

I was kinda hoping the town would stay deified. Sounds more fun.

This was such an incredible manga. So funny, so touching, such good characters. It's a shame to see it end ;_;

I was hoping she did become a god of fortune, but at the same time stayed as a human until old age, and then ascended.

Next is final chapter.

I'm still not ready for this ;-;

Ohh... 1 chapter left eh...

Well, that was an enjoyable ride.

One more chapter left...I'm about to cry ;____;

53ajcz.gif

Gracias Wi-Fi! :D

Es triste que un manga de este nivel termine, pero sería mucho más triste que continuara tanto tiempo que la historia pierda sentido. Las cosas tienen que terminar cuando tienen que acabar. De lo bueno poco, pero vale la pena, gracias WI-FI fansub!

It's over... no! Damn it! I'm gonna miss this!

Aaaaaaaaand....DONE!

Ah man, i enjoyed this manga so, so much, im really sad it ended but at the same time im happy because it was an amazing journey reading it.

Thank you to the scanlations groups for all their work.

Bobby=Ero God?

I'm amazed a manga like this can get so badass every once in a while.

The World God Only Knows ...

literally ... in a lot of meaning ...

Godly comments! >.>

23374223.jpg

I hope there will be a timeskip in the final chapter

GOD EVERYTHING

XD

On page 19 the mangaka in the small panel is Sukeno Yoshiaki's character for himself.

Spoiler

If Ikari is anything like God Perv- I mean, God Priest, then there's one easy way to make him happy.

... and Momiji will have to step aside and watch, poor girl...

also Ichiko last chapter last few pages omg eww she went from a 10 to a 3 lol what a fail haircut ichiko lol looks like a huge titted boy

Long hair == boy haircut?

Since when?

also Ichiko last chapter last few pages omg eww she went from a 10 to a 3 lol what a fail haircut ichiko lol looks like a huge titted boy ewww glad it ended cuz i wouldnt root for her anymore.

final chapter 73 just came out raw was a nice chapter good way to end the series but another bites the dust.

If you look closely, you'll realize that the only reason why they're winning is because Bobby loves boobs. Because of this, we can say boobs saved everybody.

Also, Bobby should get his own spin-off manga called "Bobby Loves Boobies".

"Boobs will change the world."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcFn3FVJLmk

I really miss the ultimate form, not pervert Bobby. Best nigga ever.

" ... make you happy"

if Ichiko is a boy I might get bad taste from EvaGay ...

God Boyfriend = awesome
God Priest = hilarious & awesome
God Mangaka = hilarious, awesome & epic manga

Spoiler

If you look closely, you'll realize that the only reason why they're winning is because Bobby loves boobs. Because of this, we can say boobs saved everybody.

Also, Bobby should get his own spin-off manga called "Bobby Loves Boobies".

Spoiler

You will be surprised with Ichiko's new haircut in last chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics