Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 179votes)

Seeking for Death

Alt Names: alt 将死之人alt もうすぐ死ぬひとalt Mencari Matialt Mousugu Shinu Hitoalt Those Who Will Die Soon
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kominato Riku is a high school student who aims to be a game designer. The girl next door is his childhood friend Haju, is in love with him, but he has fallen head over heels for the school idol Riko. And lastly, there is the transfer student, Nodoka. With that all said you’d think this is the start of some love-comedy harem, but a rumor spreads that Nodoka receives a message that says, “you will die soon”. Riku and the gang’s fate will change in a major way. Who will live, and who will love?

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/shinuhito/
Go to Seeking for Death Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

431 Comments

Riko you done fucked up.

MC so dumb.

another cute manga from the guy that made Idol Pretender? let's check it ou-
....wow
FOLLOWED HARD

Holy hell. Wouldnt expect this from the author of Kanojo Flag Orchestra... XD Like it though! 

Oh God, she just went full yandere.

shit just got real...

now riko, you have turned haju into yandere...

either get killed like in the video or get killed by haju.

At first i thought Riko what a bitch then Haju what a crazy bitch,

well they probably gona kill each other directly or indirectly or by stalker of Riko/Haju

If there's one thing that bothers me with the story, it's the plot holes.

I know it's just a story, but the MC probably could have picked up a bit on who or what is causing the problem if he stopped going with the flow, accepted what is actually happening, and thinks about it. I understand trauma avoidance and all, but not even one call to authorities?

...But, based on how the transfer student died and how her attitude was, what's there to say that she wasn't the one that decided to run away from a decision she had to make. Only to find the target changed to herself. I know this is still very early in the story, but there's just so many ridiculous holes in how this is set up for the sake of a story.

Anyway, back to my previous point, this also doesn't even include all the other people (/kids). What useless people to pick up on a worldwide (/japan wide because of the site) death threat rumor and not tell authorities of it. Especially at the point the story is at, since the fate is already seemingly locked in.

What a coincidence too that the next victims happen to be from around where the last one died. The videos are impossible to track too apparently.

Basically, this story seems to be a highly exaggerated "curiosity killed the cat".full of (at least currently) ignored gigantic plot holes.

I want that bitch death..
She has more interesting death scene...
Riko that is..

Spoiler

tumblr_lr02vpG05a1qmewgro1_400.gif

how ironic it would be if they actually killed each other like in the video because of the videos

Hahaha
friends forever? fuck that, i don't want to die

Fuck haju's mind then give her some hope
then crush her feelings and hope at the same time

look out, here comes the psycho loli

Nuuu~~ >.< Why is this still here DX It gives me nightmares! I can't even work up the courage to read this!

But on behalf of everyone else that CAN read this~ 

I say Thank You for the nightma... I mean for this release Arainami Scans & Trans

Seems like her brain is saying goodbye, pity she seemed so nice.

Wow... i gotta say... i do love my manga when they are at the right pace <3

Looks like the plot will develop pretty quickly~

on another topic... did she.. use the tongue? :o

No doubt that was a French kiss.... :D

poor haju. I really liked her. but that riko sure is scheming.

Oh man where I saw that train pass by and they were kissing. It reminded me of that scene from school days when Kotonoha saw Makoto kissing Sekai on the train. 

Wow... i gotta say... i do love my manga when they are at the right pace <3

Looks like the plot will develop pretty quickly~

on another topic... did she.. use the tongue?:o

THAT SPLAT!! THAT RIKO!! <3

is it wrong for me to hope that they will all overcome it and survive through the power of friendship?

;_;

Friendship is magic. All you need to do is believe in it. ^^

The MC will choose Haju, that's for sure. But this manga, too painful to read. ;_;

actually
when i saw this page
Spoiler

i knew that something that would separate them will happen

is it wrong for me to hope that they will all overcome it and survive through the power of friendship?

;_;

Curse your sudden but inevadable betrayal

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics