Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 1269votes)

Nisekoi

Alt Names: alt รักลวงป่วนใจalt ニセコイalt Fake Lovealt False Lovealt Kurvaalt Nisekoialt Yanlış Aşkalt عشق دروغین
Author: Komi Naoshi
Artist: Komi Naoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Raku Ichijou may be the heir to a yakuza group, but he's a normal high school kid who dreams of peace and quiet. However, when he meets super-hot but violent transfer student Chitoge Kirisaki, his life takes a sharp turn for the worse!

Spin-off (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magical-patissier-kosaki-chan-r14458)

============Notice================
Shueisha has requested us to not to host this title and its chapters. Please DO NOT upload, and instead support the official release.
============Notice End================
Go to Nisekoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BAD F-ING ENDING!!! New Window animerajen
  • 11 Replies
Topic Mangaka's against Batoto. Poor move mangakas... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nisekoi: Interesting(?)/Ridiculous plot theories (Not necessarily serious) New Window Morlen
  • 12 Replies
Topic Chitoge got friendzoned New Window PkmSilver
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who do you think is the best girl? (Chapter 165) New Window rautes
  • 56 Replies
Topic If you think about it, this is slow reverse NTR New Window Woodensword
  • 0 Replies

8700 Comments

Spoiler

Heh, it's Love hina all over again...
Niye hiç cahpter yok??

Looks like Chitoge is gonna win no matter what. *sigh* Damn it all.

I thought this was obvious from the start.

Edit: No chapter next week :/

Looks like Chitoge is gonna win no matter what. *sigh* Damn it all.

That face on the last page was hilarious.

Although development's happening rather quick now I really enjoy it.

Raku doesn't deserve Chitoge.

Damn cliffhangers.

At least the plot's moving forward and Raku is dense as ever.

every ship quitely sunk, in order of plausibility. Somehow glad that Tsugumi's has been sunk just before Onodera's.

211 is pretty much siding with Chitoge. Hope not... 

For those whose ship has been sunk..

Don't lose hope, the pendant is still locked!!!

All hail for the best ship!!

Spoiler

This is going to be a long wait...

Cover 22!! best cover ;-;

X4FpxEt.jpg

I thought this mini-arc was a bit over-the-top in general. Naoshi Komi tried a bit too hard to make Shu look good in a very short time, if you ask me. I mean I like the conclusion of this mini-arc, but I would've preferred it if it was a bit more stretched out and not all at once.

the RurixShu ship is too much hamfisted. Too much too fast. Komi is flooring the pedal. I am glad he wants to give closure to all subplots, even those just slightly hinted (ruri nd shu could have just gone on picking at each other forever), but he's just throwing pages away. 

I just hope he wont throw away the main ship tho. 

I thought this mini-arc was a bit over-the-top in general. Naoshi Komi tried a bit too hard to make Shu look good in a very short time, if you ask me. I mean I like the conclusion of this mini-arc, but I would've preferred it if it was a bit more stretched out and not all at once.

Well, I for one liked chapter 208 and 209 more than chapter 207. The Ruri x Shu progress was good.

Yeah, perhaps the Ruri x Shu arc would've turned out better if it was longer... but hey, many Nisekoi readers(especially those who lost interest in the main plot) were asking for more Ruri x Shu stuff so I guess it's okay.

Let's see what the next arc has in store for us.

I didn't like Ruri's over-the-top violence on Shu in chapter 207... other than that it's a good chapter.

The end is near, maybe? 209, great chapter :)

I didn't like Ruri's over-the-top violence on Shu in chapter 207... other than that it's a good chapter.

so what's the consensus on the reason the manga's ending - from the mangaka's decision or Jump's?

Spoiler

I don't think it's Jump's decision, or at least I don't think they forced him to end it. The ratings might not be amazing, but the manga's still selling a lot better than other WSJ series. I'm guessing it's Naoshi Komi's decision to end it now, probably before the sales or ratings decline far enough for him to force an unsatisfying ending in just a few chapters. Or it could be that he just felt like it's a good point to end the series, or he might have run out of ideas..

Spoiler

Also, Shu x Ruri time, hell yeah!

Read last chapter and thought: damn,this kid is a bigger cockblock than Highschool's DxD editor.

And regarding the ending of those two ships (which was a foregone conclussion as far as my knowledge of up until chapter 50-60) made me think, well it's not bad. The rejected confession has been done to death and it also happens in real life that you don't dare to reveal your feelings. It's better? It depends, truth be told, on your tastes. I for myself think it's fine, not great though.

so what's the consensus on the reason the manga's ending - from the mangaka's decision or Jump's?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

here you are, your wish has been granted

my ship has sunk in less than three chapters, fastest ship to sink, in the laziest way. he didnt even try.

i hate you all

I didn't want it to be granted.. And yeah, it was a quick end for her, but this development was to be expected. I hope he takes some more time for the rest of the series, not just sinking Onodera's ship in the next three chapters..

Goddamit, Tsugumi ship has sunk too, this is the horror.

...At least it's better than Nothing that's been going on before this, right guys?...guys?

See, that's why I don't understand all the people who hated the "fillers" as they call it. It was obvious that there would be an end like this with the ships sinking one after another, so I liked the fact that he dragged out the blissful days, making me forget that it's going to end one day.

Goddamit, Tsugumi ship has sunk too, this is the horror.

...At least it's better than Nothing that's been going on before this, right guys?...guys?

tumblr_inline_nkhq4xjKDe1qduu91.gif

It’s getting to the end...

Spoiler
Short hair Haru is cute!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics