Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 210votes)

Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi

Alt Names: alt ナリユキまかせの天狗道alt Nariyuki Makase no Tengumichi
Author: Nishino Juutarou
Artist: Nishino Juutarou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having given a magical Tengu mask to a human boy when she was little, Tengu princess Arazunaya Jirou is told by her father to go get it back. Nariyuki (the boy), now a high-schooler, doesn't want to give it back. Slapstick comedy ensues.
Go to Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buroguy32
  • 4 Replies
Topic spoiler raw.... New Window prongsjiisan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Interesting Manga! New Window Leniahi
  • 0 Replies

233 Comments

Spoiler

Now she knows ;)

2z523yt.gif

this is just terrible would rather eat nail then read anymore of this trash.

dont really like the 90s manga effect/reaction

Great slapstick

Tengu-gu tengu-gu tengu-gu

This manga has really great boo-- err, I mean art. I just wish the main's eyes would stay consistent with the eyes of other characters. It seems out of place like it's from a different manga. 

this kind of magical light should be used more often than the censor beam in anime

Spoiler

Ero Arts: The Erogan!

That Tengu Mask is the ultimate bro.  >:3

A tengu is fine too~

Im gonna follow this for the plot!

Spoiler

Hmm, Tengu boobs...not bad...NOT BAD.

not bad, the heroine seems rather interesting.

Ooohhh this looks fun.

just imagine morgan freeman doing the mask's voice.

Everything sounds better in Morgan Freeman's voice.

hmm, is it the way the tengu speak or somehow the translation feels a bit odd to me...

just imagine morgan freeman doing the mask's voice.

oh fancy that, it doesnt matter what they are, if they have boobs.... oh wait that was tomoki(?) xD

Awwww shizzz, thats purty guud.

That was moved to Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh along with Evergreen a few others. This one and 5 others should be serialized in a new magazine now, just not sure which.

It is being serialized as a web comic.  That is, you read it online through a pay site.

That happened after we'd decided to scanlate what we had already...

Wait, isn't ``Yasashii sekai no tsukurikata'' also published there?
Please tell me they were all moved to some other magazine. Being cancelled along with the magazine just like that is the worst possible kind of being cancelled. 

That was moved to Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh along with Evergreen a few others. This one and 5 others should be serialized in a new magazine now, just not sure which.

The problem will be after that, since this manga came from Dengeki Daioh Genesis, which was cancelled last winter.

Wait, isn't ``Yasashii sekai no tsukurikata'' also published there?
Please tell me they were all moved to some other magazine. Being cancelled along with the magazine just like that is the worst possible kind of being cancelled. 

Spoiler

tumblr_lptvu1rR7w1qkw9mx.gif

in more ways than one :P

We have chapters two and three, with most of chapter two already translated.  The problem will be after that, since this manga came from Dengeki Daioh Genesis, which was cancelled last winter.

Well not sure what mag it might be serialized in now, or if it's just a webcomic, but they have the 4th chapter now up on http://daioh.dengeki.com/webcomic/ with a new chapter on the 10th of every even month. Wish I could be more useful but don't read Japanese so hard to do research lol

....followed

Spoiler

Well, that kiss came out of nowhere~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics