Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 228votes)

Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!!

Alt Names: alt 마왕님 잠깐 그것 좀!!alt 魔王様ちょっとそれとって!!alt Hey! Miss Satan taking it!!alt Lord Demon King Take That for a Bit!!alt Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a land far away, the evil demon lord ruled with absolute power and cruelty. But a group of heroes combined their strengths and conquered obstacles to finally reach the demon lord in a final fight. When the sorcerer cast the imprisonment spell that was supposed to trap the demon lord, it also dragged all the heroes into a different dimension.

The demon lord, who looks and acts like a teenage girl, has lost her legendary powers and is forced to rely on the heroes to find a way to escape the prison. The sorcerer, who is leading the search on how to break out of the spell, can’t help but to tease the now powerless, bratty and emotional demon lord that once was a threat to the entire world.
Go to Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [email protected] will be redoing Volume 01. New Window M3OW
  • 1 Replies
Topic A Call to Arms! Translator Needed. New Window Aoitenshi1
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

oh, a new chapter? 13 months really flew by fast...

...wait, what?!

Baggggyyyyy!!!!! A true hero of the story..........T^T...lol

rLEhj.jpg

Dude, do you just go around to different series and post up Boob? This is like the 3rd one I see you in comment posting up boobs....

I'm not the only one being reminded of Takao thunder here, am I?

Lol, they already said Priest was a female, it can't be anyone else.

Priest's gender is actually undetermined yet. I am making it a 'she' only because I feel it more fitting to the Priest's personality who ganged up on the peeping Sorcerer and Hero in Chapter 2 Flashback. I really don't want to imagine a guy beating another guy for that.

Apparently, the Priest was also sexually harassed by a male noble somewhere as mentioned in the last chapter.

The next chapter: Chapter 13 is estimated to be released in November 2017 (lol).

Yupp, according to the latest statistics, 1 chapter per year?

nah he was called magician-dono so big boob is priest. unless it was a text error 

Lol, they already said Priest was a female, it can't be anyone else.

The next chapter: Chapter 13 is estimated to be released in November 2017 (lol).

Wow this isn't dead and a new oppai character? Nice.

Woo, a revival. I hope?

rLEhj.jpg

Well, no points for guessing what the friction on the Priest-Maou line is going to be...

So the flat one is priest... Who's big booby lady one?

I'm pretty sure the one with black hair is sorcerer's classmate from chapter 5.

Which would explain why he has a grudge against the sorcerer and was trying to resurrect Maou (that would be a weird thing for their priest to do).

Big boobs might be the priest though?

rLEhj.jpg

nah he was called magician-dono so big boob is priest. unless it was a text error 

Wait, there's someone who might not bully Maou!?

Please be true!

So apparently the silhouette we had seen when they were trying to spy in the hot springs was the Priest as well. That encounter didn't go too well for them either.

Wonderful Baggy should be his name instead.

Baggy!

ewl464.png

Damn son

This was hilarious, I hope it gets an official translation one day or something.

possibly

even the hero himself the current troller is afraid.

also, poor maou, degraded into a village girl.

now serving, maou the chuunibyou village girl.

and that Baggy, bet he's secretly Barbarian class.

No, Hulking Hurler.

So if we make a strength comparison right now it would be like this:

Martial artist (KING!)>Sorceror>Baggy>>>Hero>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maou?

I will never find peace until I find out how Baggy's entire face looks.

Don't count on it. Even Kazama's childhood friend's face is still not revealed yet.

a hero party full of troll-class? will Maou's mind & body survive??

possibly

even the hero himself the current troller is afraid.

also, poor maou, degraded into a village girl.

now serving, maou the chuunibyou village girl.

and that Baggy, bet he's secretly Barbarian class.

a hero party full of troll-class? will Maou's mind & body survive??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics