Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 209votes)

Marginal Operation

Alt Names: alt マージナル・オペレーション
Author: Shibamura Yuri
Artist: Kimura Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 30-year-old Japanese NEET joins a PMC in the Middle East and becomes the handler of some soldiers.

Adapted from the novel series of the same name.
Go to Marginal Operation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel Translations Link New Window Alph
  • 1 Replies
Topic Marginal Operation RAW New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

269 Comments

was chapter 15 updated 4 weeks ago?... i thought it was updated just this day?...

Delay: 1 month delay per chapter ; only LOLAdmin CAN upload (from the LOLScans Batoto page)

Might be better to read the chapter on the website of the scanlators, it's also in the correct order there (Chapter 16 isn't out yet though).

Loli is not legal there Anyway, Afghan is in south asia, not in middle east

Culturally/Ethnically Afghanistan is more Central Asian than South Asian.

jumbled pages in chapter 15... almost kills the excitement...

Loli is not legal there Anyway, Afghan is in south asia, not in middle east

Afghanistan is pretty much central asia.

was chapter 15 updated 4 weeks ago?... i thought it was updated just this day?...

Hi there, Rock. When did you leave Southeast Asia for the Middle East?

Loli is not legal there

Anyway, Afghan is in south asia, not in middle east
"Cultural" propaganda then. At best, it's a lie propagated through the ages. I like this definition of culture "the sum total of ways of living built up by a group of human beings and transmitted from one generation to another. " Not any information passed down generations. Passing down the way of living of pairing older men with young girls can be called culture. Statements of belief that makes for healthier children, not so much.

Propagated misinformation is propaganda, even if the person providing the information believes it and even if passed down through generations.

At worst, it's something the father made up on the spot to set MC's mind at ease or a lie he used for himself with his own mate.

All this is quibbling over word usage though. In the end, the original source of info, whether the father himself, a rumor among the village or previous generations, was self/male serving. Who ever originally said it, said it to smooth things over for what he wanted. Though in this case, it's probably a concept the author invented.

くっ! The page order screwed me щ(゚д゚щ)

Older man with a young girl, but it's fine, "offspring will be healthier that way" LOL. Take about self/male serving propaganda.

If you call everything a propaganda the meaning of the word fades away. Just a cultural thing - nothing more. And shameless appeal to cultural shock in this manga case.

I could be wrong, but the upload appears to be out of sequence :)

Yeah, seems like the pages were shuffled. I think a reupload is in order.

Older man with a young girl, but it's fine, "offspring will be healthier that way" LOL. Take about self/male serving propaganda.

I could be wrong, but the upload appears to be out of sequence :)

I'd just like to ask whether you've got a schedule for MO? Just so I know when to check up on your site :)

Twice a month, every 1st week and 3rd week of the month. :)

The updated version of chapter14 is in our reader. :)

We would like to make an official announcement that we will now be putting a 1 month delay on all of chapter releases here in bato.to... We will still however, release Marginal Operation twice a month, but it will be exclusively only for our reader. If you guys wish to read ahead of everyone, you may create an account in our forum and access our reader through there. Thank you! :)

-LOLScans

I honestly don't like the hassle of switching sites but hey, I understand why you gotta do these things. I'd just like to ask whether you've got a schedule for MO? Just so I know when to check up on your site :)

Hi there, Rock. When did you leave Southeast Asia for the Middle East?

Heh.
Anyway, there seems to be a missing line (from Omar) in page 20, panel 2.

The updated version of chapter14 is in our reader. :)

We would like to make an official announcement that we will now be putting a 1 month delay on all of chapter releases here in bato.to... We will still however, release Marginal Operation twice a month, but it will be exclusively only for our reader. If you guys wish to read ahead of everyone, you may create an account in our forum and access our reader through there. Thank you! :)

-LOLScans

fuckin' knife ears

Spoiler

Heh.
Anyway, there seems to be a missing line (from Omar) in page 20, panel 2.

I don't care. 
Sophia is justice.

just for that last page,the mangaka hides his face for a few pages lol

Fake Elf Girl's thighs are great.

But when I say I think the author has only an armchair understanding, I am saying it's all comprehension from a distance: The writings of someone with some idea of what goes on in the world from the media they consume, but has little to no personal experience in the matter. So they fill in details with their imagination, and that--I should hope--is where all this otaku male wish fulfillment comes in.

Uh, yeah. The details are filled in with the author's imagination. This isn't an autobiography you know.

Somebody has got to work on renaming the chapters. The order's a mess.

Just reported it, it'll probably be fixed soon. Chapter 13 is out soon as well.

Just ignore vol and use chapter and you will be fine. 12 is in the wrong place a  the moment and some redundant chapters with lower quality first.

Somebody has got to work on renaming the chapters. The order's a mess.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics