Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 209votes)

Marginal Operation

Alt Names: alt ćƒžćƒ¼ć‚øćƒŠćƒ«ćƒ»ć‚Ŗćƒšćƒ¬ćƒ¼ć‚·ćƒ§ćƒ³
Author: Shibamura Yuri
Artist: Kimura Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 30-year-old Japanese NEET joins a PMC in the Middle East and becomes the handler of some soldiers.

Adapted from the novel series of the same name.
Go to Marginal Operation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel Translations Link New Window Alph
  • 1 Replies
Topic Marginal Operation RAW New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

269 Comments

I guess I am not only one here that found this interesting, keep it up :)

Will we see more of the prostitute in future chapters?

man, this series is so good.

i think its even better than GATE a thousand times.

That "even" there is weird.

Hum.. has it been axed?

Status in Country of Origin [Edit]
8 Volumes (Ongoing)

no

man, this series is so good.

i think its even better than GATE a thousand times.

Definitely not axed, it seems more like the end of the manga volume. There are translations of a few of the LN volumes and it seems like the story keeps going. 

the novel proceeded the same way and it at least continues on

Hum.. has it been axed?

Is this the end? thats a really rushed end if it is

It feels kind of rushed.

I don't get it, why was the elf girl evil? Also she didn't die did she?

The children think she's a demon because of her unnaturally long ears.

The villagers don't even know who they're fighting, but it's understandable they see every enemy as America. I think they should have clarified that it was government forces trained by PMC fighting local Taliban/Warlords with US air support. Elf didn't get any development, and they mostly just focused on why the brats had no where to go and no other loyalties. It seems like there was a dropped plotline somewhere and they just wanted to rush through how Arata got his own PMC.

They went too far with making the villagers sympathetic. They sold their children to a PMC as bodyshields. They attacked government forces and blocked their passage so of course there was going to be retaliation. Why couldn't they just be left alone? Because when we built them a soccer stadium they used it as an execution ground for beheading journalists. Not to mention all the colorful traditions and values these locals have like FGM and child brides. Not like the government forces are any better though, those fuckers had little boys running out of their tents every night. I think the main problem is that they leave the government forces as faceless and enigmatic while Arata interacts with his PMC superiors and the locals.

I don't get it, why was the elf girl evil? Also she didn't die did she?

The last page scared me i thought it was the end

chapter 16 is on translator group's page, but idk if they will continue this project or not, because it has already been five
months since last chapter.

Chapter 17 is already released.

If you look at the situation at hand (only situation and actions) - it's scumbaggiest of scumbags... But it still written in such way you want to root for him.

I want to read more, when is new chapters going to be released?

chapter 16 is on translator group's page, but idk if they will continue this project or not, because it has already been five months since last chapter.

I want to read more, when is new chapters going to be released?

This got boring after the big reveal

Marzia just change the chapter 15.2 to chapter 15v2 or something like that, because i was thinking that it was a kind of a omake or extra or something like that.
And continue the good job :)

Honestly, why even bother uploading to batoto if you don't even care enough to fix the misordered pages? I get that you want to encourage people to use your own site, though I have no idea why (thirsty for ad revenue and donations?), and I can even tolerate extreme delays on chapter uploads if they're at least consistent. But to be so blatant that you just straight up say "lol come read the fixed version on our site or not at all :p"?

Your group description says that you're just a group of volunteers who like manga, which contradicts your recent actions of longer and longer upload delays culminating in removing yourselves from bato.to altogether. LOLscans indeed, for I am sure you are having quite the laugh.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Deepest apologies, I really thought I've fixed this before I went on hiatus in bato.to this is months old late, but I have fixed chapter 15. Even though, I had mentioned that there's a fixed version in our reader didn't mean that we won't be fixing the one here. It might come as an excuse... and even though it's late and you might not care about it anymore... there's the fixed version now~ thank you!

Honestly, why even bother uploading to batoto if you don't even care enough to fix the misordered pages? I get that you want to encourage people to use your own site, though I have no idea why (thirsty for ad revenue and donations?), and I can even tolerate extreme delays on chapter uploads if they're at least consistent. But to be so blatant that you just straight up say "lol come read the fixed version on our site or not at all :p"?

Your group description says that you're just a group of volunteers who like manga, which contradicts your recent actions of longer and longer upload delays culminating in removing yourselves from bato.to altogether. LOLscans indeed, for I am sure you are having quite the laugh.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Delay: 1 month delay per chapter ; only LOLAdmin CAN upload (from the LOLScans Batoto page)

Might be better to read the chapter on the website of the scanlators, it's also in the correct order there (Chapter 16 isn't out yet though).

will they arranged the ordering of pages in chapter 15?...

Delay: 1 month delay per chapter ; only LOLAdmin CAN upload (from the LOLScans Batoto page)

Might be better to read the chapter on the website of the scanlators, it's also in the correct order there (Chapter 16 isn't out yet though).

just when I was gonna ask about the order xD, thanks a bunch

So it was all a scheme to protect the children and the future son-in-law.

and kill some americans xD

So it was all a scheme to protect the children and the future son-in-law.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics