Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.91 - 57votes)

Sporting Salt

Alt Names: alt Sporting Salt -Shioya no Kaibougaku-alt SPORTING SALT-塩谷の解剖学-
Author: Kubota Yuuto
Artist: Kubota Yuuto
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMedical MedicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shioya really likes to help sportsmen, to the point that he is weirdly fascinated by them. He has a dream of becoming best sports doctor in the world, and he is already quite good at it even though he is still in high school.
Go to Sporting Salt Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What takes to make this a popular manga? New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

67 Comments

next chapter he can go to swimming club and help them out

It'd be nice if this became a series. ('w')b

the only thing i can point out was this manga has to many unnecessary fan service, come on im a guy but too much of that doesnt makes any sense its kinda annoying but oh well thats my opinion though, great plot originality though and the art was awesome just hoping that the mangaka makes it more interesting though hehe 

Wow that was great. I hope this gets a full serialization in the future.

Meh. The concept was original, but too, well, i'm not sure how many people would be interested in this kind of concept. Atleast as long as author makes this boring. He needs to work on it, that simple.

That's why he said "if it got made", referring to it becoming a series.

don't understand what he tried to say

this is just a one shot

That's why he said "if it got made", referring to it becoming a series.

this would be axed after 10 chapters if it got made wasnt very good.....

this is just a one shot

this would be axed after 10 chapters if it got made wasnt very good.....

this doesnt seem like a series that will last even if it gets serialized. its way too limited in terms of what you can do unless u completely remove the power creep like DBZ or Prince of Tennis (so badly guilty of this). this manga just takes too many things and hacks it together and ppl with minor knowledge of physiology/sports science will just read and be like: wtf, this is bs

dat gap between her boobs...
I feel like the concept is really good, but the way it is now it would fail as a series. I think if the mangaka focused less on sports and more on him being a "doctor", then it would be easier for it to go places. The art and characters seem pretty good though.

While this was a good one shot, I do not believe that the series could have gone on for much longer than 18 chapters.  If it had, then the quality drop would have been devastating.

That doctor is the most adorable pervert.

well, it was pretty good while it lasted. then again I also can't see it lasting very long either.

Azzzz Just One Shot -___-

It's a shame that it's a one shot =(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics