Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 77votes)

Infinite Stratos - Sugar & Honey

Alt Names: alt IS - Sugar & Honeyalt IS Sugar & Honeyalt IS: Sugar & Honeyalt IS〈インフィニット・ストラトス〉シュガー&ハニーalt IS シュガー&ハニー
Author: Yumizuru Izuru
Artist: Hitsuji Takako
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The newest IS spinoff that stars Charlotte! This monthly webcomic is sure to show you more of her life that hasn't been shown in the light novels nor the anime. With stories that is as sweet and enticing as its title, you'll be wanting for more. Be sure to not to miss out on this serialization about the ever adorable Charlotte, Ichika and the others!

> Spin-off of Infinite Stratos
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-r425 )
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-yuuki-homura-r9064 )
Go to Infinite Stratos - Sugar & Honey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

149 Comments

Don't challenge Charl...she always wins in Moe!!! 53.gif

Charlotte is just too damn cute~

Spoiler

lap pillow w/ extra SERVICE

the time line in this is jumping all over the place.

Not enough cat girls?

Spoiler

Your Welcome

You forgot Cute...

Strangely enough, I actually really like the way Cecilia's voice sounds, especially when she gets flustered or becomes really agitated and starts complaining left and right.  Worse yet, seeing her originally acting terribly entitled and watching that fall apart completely as Ichika pretty much doesn't give her the time of day in favor of Char who is kind of a damsel or Laura who takes what she wants, was very entertaining.  

All that aside, I'm very pleased to see Char get her own spin off.

Some people enjoy the bitchy oujo-sama voice. I do not seem to be one of those people.

In the other news...I swear, half the time, I thought those were frog costumes and not cat costumes. Something about those paws just seemed slightly off to me.

I also read the light novels. Partially because I wanted some more Char, and partially because Cecilia's voice in the anime annoyed the living daylights out of me. Best and worst girls are both blondes...the irony.

Strangely enough, I actually really like the way Cecilia's voice sounds, especially when she gets flustered or becomes really agitated and starts complaining left and right.  Worse yet, seeing her originally acting terribly entitled and watching that fall apart completely as Ichika pretty much doesn't give her the time of day in favor of Char who is kind of a damsel or Laura who takes what she wants, was very entertaining.  

All that aside, I'm very pleased to see Char get her own spin off.

Not enough cat girls?

Spoiler

Your Welcome

and damn, this Char+Laura combo...

no wonder this spic-off is called "Sugar & Honey" :P

best diabetic source ... =3= ...

BTW, ... err ...

and damn, this Char+Laura combo...

no wonder this spin-off is called "Sugar & Honey" :P

Spoiler

tumblr_m4i32l7dQR1r1b9aso1_400.gif

Spoiler

Damn it Laura,

244v9g1.gif

Its cute but not much else.

this manga is kind of dumb.........

Well the Re:BOOT is coming out this fall. Hopefully it'll be better. Plus, the sixth member of the harem will also come out in it.

Spoiler

Well, I doubt that the new season will fix Cecilia's voice to make it any less grating to my ears. Or fix her personality. I'm also at the point where watching an adaptation is tiresome unless it offers something distinctly worthwhile when compared with the original media. Unless this thing has a godly OP/ED combination (music is the determining factor with a lot of series for me), I probably won't even bother watching even a full episode of it.

Am I a fan of the series, you might ask? Not particularly. A fan of Char? Well, yes. Who isn't?

Also, @Yariel:

It's either magic or Japan-logic. You get to choose which. Because under normal circumstances, no amount of tape, corsets, or invisibility cloaks would be able to reduce the size of those lethal weapons to the point where she looks flat as a guy while wearing skin-tight clothing.

I'm gonna get diabetes from this.

this scene should be put in this manga too ...

Spoiler

"Ichika, could you feed me ?"

Not only is Char cute, she can use magic too!

Spoiler

if I'm not mistaken, it's because she hide her breast (to hide her identity at start of her coming)

Not only is Char cute, she can use magic too!

Spoiler

there are way too many spin offs and I just cant keep up someone just please package it all together

hmm, all the event seems out of novel series ...

(that or I miss it)

I guess this series will be out of main story ...

Getting abit hard to read, Char's charm and cuteness

is so distracting.. (its not like I read it for the story....)

*hides*

The newest IS spinoff that stars Charlotte! This monthly webcomic is sure to show you more of her life that hasn't been shown in the light novels nor the anime. With stories that is as sweet and enticing as its title, you'll be wanting for more. Be sure to not to miss out on this serialization about the ever adorable Charlotte, Ichika and the others!

Now this is how you do description. I'm sold with this manga.

the man is literally the king of all thickheaded male leads...

I also read the light novels. Partially because I wanted some more Char, and partially because Cecilia's voice in the anime annoyed the living daylights out of me. Best and worst girls are both blondes...the irony.

Well the Re:BOOT is coming out this fall. Hopefully it'll be better. Plus, the sixth member of the harem will also come out in it.

Spoiler

Right on!, if you read the original novels you just can't help but feel sorry for all these girls. If you don't want them Ichika i'll take them off you :P

the man is literally the king of all thickheaded male leads...

Charlotte is my favorite out of all of the girls in the harem I hope she wins in the end even though I know its a long shot of that happening.

Well, duh... She's blonde, busty, fairskinned and oh, lets not forget her maternal nature. Ping ping. We have a winner!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics