Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 338votes)

Hunter x Hunter

Alt Names: alt HUNTERalt HUNTER
Author: Togashi Yoshihiro
Artist: Togashi Yoshihiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
Go to Hunter x Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic found who HISOKA is on the ship in the new arc (spoiler ch370) New Window bam
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window 「黑風影」
  • 30 Replies
Topic Togashi is back!!! New Window Kamui
  • 9 Replies
Topic Killua and lightning New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic So who's the mole in the zodiac? New Window nysta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Why is this forum dead ?? New Window MRabah
  • 2 Replies

145 Comments

I hope Hisoka doesn't die...

I hope the mangaka die

So...what do you guys think about the sudden Hisoka versus Chrollo deathmatch? That came out of nowhere after a 20 month break...Will it really end with a death or it's just a troll on Togashi's side?

I hope Hisoka doesn't die...

So...what do you guys think about the sudden Hisoka versus Chrollo deathmatch? That came out of nowhere after a 20 month break...Will it really end with a death or it's just a troll on Togashi's side?

I'm tempted to replace the comic image with a Hiatus X Hiatus meme.

Why is it that people think that the mangaka is not continuing out of laziness (or in your case, because he prefers to play vidya instead)? Are there any actual reasons to doubt the official explanation?

Also, about fucking time that this hiatus ended.

But not for a long time.

Cdhd8OiXIAAuShY.jpg

BACK!!

42ff98ef76c6a7efba55f86efafaaf51f2de6671

You know, if I was Togashi I'd be pretty depressed if my fans started talking smack every time I went on hiatus.

Agreed. Anyway, either way it's a fact that Togashi has serious chronic back pain that makes him unable to draw. Let's just pray he gets better so he can continue the series. I can't wait to see what's up with the Dark Continent! :D

So 340 is last episode? That's one long hiatus.

According to the Wikia, the latest chapter is 349 (Kodoku). No idea why they haven't been posted here tho, as they've already been translated. And yes, really long hiatus.

So 340 is last episode? That's one long hiatus.

You know, if I was Togashi I'd be pretty depressed if my fans started talking smack every time I went on hiatus.

He isn't lazy or sick. He's greedy. He refuses the help of assistants so that he gets full pay. Which makes him prone to sickness and, since he got drastically while writing YuYu Hakusho, Jump gives him an unspeakable level of leeway with his releases. It's a vicious cycle with many to blame but if he actually hired assistant his chapter count would be doubled, if not tripled, by now.

Any real information to this? Or just another rant similar to that about Miura and addiction to Idolmaster?

He isn't lazy or sick. He's greedy. He refuses the help of assistants so that he gets full pay. Which makes him prone to sickness and, since he got drastically while writing YuYu Hakusho, Jump gives him an unspeakable level of leeway with his releases. It's a vicious cycle with many to blame but if he actually hired assistant his chapter count would be doubled, if not tripled, by now.

Another thing is that Togashi's art is incredible (when he's actually trying) so maybe he refuses the help because he wants HxH to be his own?

I hope the long hiatuse is because Togashi is lazy & not because of health issues

errr, dont get me wrong, i like shipping and bl and all, but can hxh really be counted as shounen-ai? i can see where taggers are getting at, especially with killua and gons really close relationship, but was it specifically classified as bl?

No it's not and whoever keeps doing it needs to find a hobby.

I hope the long hiatuse is because Togashi is lazy & not because of health issues

2d x 3y

No, not a One Piece reference... 2 days from the 3 year anniversary of the last scanlation... What the hell.

errr, dont get me wrong, i like shipping and bl and all, but can hxh really be counted as shounen-ai? i can see where taggers are getting at, especially with killua and gons really close relationship, but was it specifically classified as bl?

So... here we are.. again...

People still believe Togashi's injuries , how much of a fool can you be made of before you snap?

This mangaka is just really annoying , bet he's made this chapters to sell another volume with the hype of the anime! he's fucking greedy also , doesn't hire assistants and draws all by himself , you love money don't you togashi ''sensei''

I would recommend checking out to anime from 2011 (at least later on) since Togashi had problems with his wrist and his drawing got pretty sloppy later on. Additionally the adaption is done by Madhouse, which is often a sign of high-quality anime and I can confirm that. The soundtrack is spot on as well as the animations.

agreed the anime is great, the ost are even better:D

I'm new to this series, Is this worth reading right from chapter 1? or should i start somewhere further?

edit:nvm i'm binge reading it and i'm already at chapter 33.

I would recommend checking out to anime from 2011 (at least later on) since Togashi had problems with his wrist and his drawing got pretty sloppy later on. Additionally the adaption is done by Madhouse, which is often a sign of high-quality anime and I can confirm that. The soundtrack is spot on as well as the animations.

I'm new to this series, Is this worth reading right from chapter 1? or should i start somewhere further?

edit:nvm i'm binge reading it and i'm already at chapter 33.

The fact that the anime has just been completed and that the manga isn't even complete yet completely saddens me. :(

it seems togashi-sensei hurt his back, so hxh is on break for another 2 weeks, and will return in jump #41

The three weeks is up. He goes for a 2 years and 8 months hiatus. Comes back and after nine chapters starts couching up new excuses...

Sigh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics