Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 54votes)

Komomo Confiserie

Alt Names: alt こももコンフィズリーalt 胡桃的糖果
Author: Minami Maki
Artist: Minami Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komomo is a spoilt princess who enjoys bossing her servants around. She has taken a particular liking to Natsu, the son of her family's favourite patissier; so the poor boy has to endure every one of her whims until his family moves away to France.
Years later, Komomo's family has lost their social standing, and the inexperienced girl is left in the care of strangers. Around the same time, Natsu returns to Japan as an acclaimed patissier. How will their paths cross after their lives and positions have changed so much?
Go to Komomo Confiserie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

120 Comments

D'aww! What a cute chapter :'D

This author draws the best facial expressions... just like the one in my profile pic...

Nice ch. 15.  Let me imagine for a few seconds a yuri ending . . . Mmmmm!!!

What?  Can't happen you say?  Shush, I'm busy imagining beautiful things.

"in my custody"

just means "mine"

so yeah, it's already a win, everyone pack your bags the romance is over.

Spoiler

...How can she see with the paper bag on her head?

Magic!

That paper bag tho.

q.q

Also, this manga really needs a description. :P

added MU description - not that you couldn't have done that yourself^^

Today we bring you more of our favorite ojousama! I wonder what Komomo is up to, seriously, what are you plotting?

By the way, this is our 200th release, can you believe it?

I wonder what's stopping Natsu... Maybe he knows her fiance or something?

He still thinks of himself as Komomo's servant - deep down - and deems himself unworthy?

He's a massive tsundere who can't quite let go of his "revenge" plan even though it was always basically just about getting her attention?

Aww, poor Komomo! The first heartbreak is a terrible feeling. I hope Natsu can comfort her

I'm just so happy that they didn't turn this guy into one of those guys who she gets all interested in who doesn't really care. He went out of his way to go tell the male lead that he had nothing to worry about.

Also, this manga really needs a description. :P

ch. 12 not sure if it's good that this arc is resolved(?) quickly, or it's bad that the author wasted a fine arc that can be drawn out for 1-3 more chapters.

I think I got the format KomomoConfi is going for. It's just Komomo going from experience to experience... But I feel like that build-up is wasted. Maybe I'm speaking too soon.

Komomo is growing anddd i hope she stops talking like that along the way. 

Thats one of the things that makes her awesome though!!! IMHO of course, its like one of her defining features that makes her stand out compared to others!

Komomo is growing anddd i hope she stops talking like that along the way. 

So, not actually a rival, huh? Good, good. I just hope this "cold" passes soon.

Well, sado male lead sure dodged a bullet.

Komomo's first love is over... aaaawn :s

i think she tried the ice cream and noticed it wasn't as good as natsu's sweets and she didn't like it so she fainted.

Yeah, you regret not taking that opportunity now don't you?
Thanks for the new chapter!

Thank you so much AQUA scans! ;o;

Thanks for the new chapter Aqua Scans!!!

This manga's just going from strength to strength.  I must admit I like it much better than I did at the beginning, it's really started to develop the characters and broaden the situations.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics