Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 245votes)

The Flow

Alt Names: alt Flowalt 플로우 - 배은혜 (허니비)alt The Flow - BAE Eun-hye (Honey Bee)alt The Flow - Refluxalt The Flow - Returnalt The Flow - Streamalt The Flow: Refluxalt The Flow: Returnalt The Flow: Stream
Author: Honey Bee
Artist: Honey Bee
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Flow Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic So how long do you think it's going to be New Window Olinser
  • 1 Replies
Topic So what do you think the anima is? New Window jrusse18
  • 20 Replies
Topic Question about before and after making a wish? New Window stingy
  • 6 Replies
Topic Raw Discussion New Window Frozen Ice
  • 11 Replies
Topic Variable Future Scenarios! [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 0 Replies
Topic Stuff of Honey Bee New Window Toullaty
  • 0 Replies

421 Comments

Im guessing this story is getting cancelled, or the Author kinda knows this and is just rushing through everything now... I mean that girl showing up is kinda proof of this.. Sad, cuz I thought it had potential, but now its just moving so fast you cant even understand whats going on... SMH.. Dang Korean Webtoons.. This seems to happen alot too.  Hopefully this will at least get an ending unlike so many others..

Are there many korean webtoons who gets cancelled? Most webtonns I read are really good and still in the making :D

Thought Im not sure if Green Boy got cancelled and rushed to the end, because the ending really came fast...

And again, I dislike the story developing. Why is she alive? The author should have left her dead. I guess they didnt kill her, because the baddie knows the connection to him/white tiger. But from where? This makes no sense...

Woah, it was unexpected; Now the question is why he goes back in time.

OMG she is alive !!! 

dafuq I thought she killed herself

Im guessing this story is getting cancelled, or the Author kinda knows this and is just rushing through everything now... I mean that girl showing up is kinda proof of this.. Sad, cuz I thought it had potential, but now its just moving so fast you cant even understand whats going on... SMH.. Dang Korean Webtoons.. This seems to happen alot too.  Hopefully this will at least get an ending unlike so many others..

Since the end of Stream, I don't really understand what hapened ...

Really unclear.

And even harder for a non-native english speaker. :(

5474a2bd8d10122e6f23da3020fee4f8_medium.

I am somewhere between lost, unclear, and bewildered.  

Spoiler

If I'm understanding this, not easy at this point, the four legendary pokemon have their own territories, except White Tiger cuz its random. They went to visit the Black Turtle boss for peace talks, MC has to change his looks cuz the tournament disaster was televised, and they just learned that the Turtle was a fake.

OMG she is alive !!! 

This webtoon gotten really boring... It was pretty okay the first season,but now i have like no idea whats going on, and i dont even care.... what a waste of potential for this webtoon. I'll be dropping this. Hope it gets cancelled, because it sucks

Is it me, or is the quality of the art falling off?  Or maybe it's just become more noticeable as the story becomes incoherent

This is just too incoherent.  The story is leaping from place to place with almost no setup; they haven't spent enough time on world-building for us to understand the context for what's going on, and they haven't spent enough time on character development for us to care about the characters it's happening to.  They should have spent far, far more time back at the school establishing the basic world and characters before leaping into a plotline like this.

KarchAmadeo
Feb 22 2014 02:05 AM

Glad im not lost.

Looks like I'm not the only one who feels lost with this story development... :D

5474a2bd8d10122e6f23da3020fee4f8_medium.

I am somewhere between lost, unclear, and bewildered.  

Spoiler

768578.gif wat?

Looks like I'm not the only one who feels lost with this story development... :D

....chapter 34 reminds me of Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone, I mean, the chess game, falling through a trap, the beastly anima, and the last scene where the green-haired guy reveals he's the baddie..

Anyway, it's taking a strange direction now and I'm kinda losing interest :/

OK... what's the point of that game?  Just to show us that the guy with the Black Warrior is bonkers?  I think we got that. :P

Exactly, what? This webcomic takes a turn for the worse. Whats this chessgame anyway? And then even with humans who can get killed. This is so weird.
Like i said before, two gods meet each other and they play a game. Whats the whole point in meeting with each other anyway?

If the next chapters dont get any better, I`ll drop it too.

what a waste of a premise! The quality has gone down so faster and farther than i thought possible

Well I'm going to drop this.  Somebody please do tell me if this story puts itself back together in the future, and becomes worth reading again.

Dafuq... DAFUQ is happening?!

768578.gif wat?

May I safely assume you're not Korean? 

I'm half-Chinese and I've lived in half a dozen countries including Asian ones. In all the countries I've lived, people didn't go around randomly blinding and semi-paralyzing people just because they could, and that form of extreme discrimination usually stops at adulthood.

If you want to read serious, in-depth and accurate depictions of issues in local culture and society, read series like Welcome to Room #305! for example. The Flow just takes an easy issue to give it a semblance of depth, and uses it as an excuse for people to beat each other up.

It's very appropiate to call the rooster a birdbrain

The author's problem is that she has a very interesting concept, but didn't take the time for proper world-building. As a result, many of the things about this world don't make sense, like the rampant racism in a modern society where fighting abilities shouldn't matter, the free-for-all bullying, and parts of the governance system. The story went at a very fast pace for the first arc, so some of these things could be overlooked, but it'll start to show as the story progresses.

May I safely assume you're not Korean? If not, let me ask you, "How much Korean culture do you know?" Knowing the culture context of where this webtoon place might help you to understand why bullying is such a major plot point in Season One. If you want to know, I'll type it out. However, I'll warn you, it's might be a long read.

Some read manga/manhwa for entertainment, I read those for the chance to get an understanding of the cultures that produce such media as well for entertainment.

The author's problem is that she has a very interesting concept, but didn't take the time for proper world-building. As a result, many of the things about this world don't make sense, like the rampant racism in a modern society where fighting abilities shouldn't matter, the free-for-all bullying, and parts of the governance system. The story went at a very fast pace for the first arc, so some of these things could be overlooked, but it'll start to show as the story progresses.

The MCs weakness makes sense. Not everyone can deal with such sudden changes. But that they can walk around freely, finding the moster without notice, is kinda unrealistic. Except they want them to find it and its part of their plan. Thought storywise its dissappointing and whats up with the game? The great gods meet each other and they play games?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics