Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 245votes)

The Flow

Alt Names: alt Flowalt 플로우 - 배은혜 (허니비)alt The Flow - BAE Eun-hye (Honey Bee)alt The Flow - Refluxalt The Flow - Returnalt The Flow - Streamalt The Flow: Refluxalt The Flow: Returnalt The Flow: Stream
Author: Honey Bee
Artist: Honey Bee
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Flow Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic So how long do you think it's going to be New Window Olinser
  • 1 Replies
Topic So what do you think the anima is? New Window jrusse18
  • 20 Replies
Topic Question about before and after making a wish? New Window stingy
  • 6 Replies
Topic Raw Discussion New Window Frozen Ice
  • 11 Replies
Topic Variable Future Scenarios! [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 0 Replies
Topic Stuff of Honey Bee New Window Toullaty
  • 0 Replies

421 Comments

I find it lacking to say "It isn't the right time and place to reveal his past." I would have thought, that hes too strong to get trapped in her illusion...

"It isn't the right time and place to reveal his past."

Did the author just admit: "Because of plot device"? O_o;;

Maybe. But it's most likely talking about things being predestined (By their respective zodaics).

seems like it; i hope it was just something lost in translation, or else the author's writing is really slipping..

I can't stop thinking about the title...

tumblr_mw8xhcg5tY1t0m13fo9_400.gif

I think it might be "space reserved for Deux ex Machina -- which I have now ruined", rather? :huh:

Shhh.  It is the author way of not breaking the fourth wall but bending it.

The MC was doing this. Eventually everyone would encounter a situation where the temptation would be just to much. Every chance your animal would point out that it could help out with just a wish.

Driving around in a parking lot for twenty minuets? Why not wish for a good parking spot to open?

Nervous about that job interview? Why not add a little insurance so you will get it?

Favorite sports team down by a point and the game is almost over? They can suddenly get that extra pointer.

Something on sale that you want and is sold out everywhere? With one wish you can find the place that still has one in stock just for you.

In his case, not being able to walk or see properly ever again was a very big situation that tempted him to prevent it

What a mess. The promising beginning had my hopes up for a great read, but the author failed to deliver. While being an interesting concept, this web-comic is ultimately not worth wasting your time on.

I'd not go quite that far just yet...  There are signs of it picking up again. :) No serial fires on all cylanders 100% of the time, so some slack phases are to be expected.  It's when no signs of picking back up bother showing that you bail. :) Or, the downward spiral goes into the "what were they smoking?" zone way too often. :P

What a mess. The promising beginning had my hopes up for a great read, but the author failed to deliver. While being an interesting concept, this web-comic is ultimately not worth wasting your time on.

Uh... the MC got off rather lightly considering the large, open-ended wish, didn't he? :mellow:  Too lightly: when's the other shoe going to drop? -_-

You know, I've been thinking... Maybe the best option is to not make a wish and stay with a (maybe annoying) pet forever...

The MC was doing this. Eventually everyone would encounter a situation where the temptation would be just to much. Every chance your animal would point out that it could help out with just a wish.

Driving around in a parking lot for twenty minuets? Why not wish for a good parking spot to open?

Nervous about that job interview? Why not add a little insurance so you will get it?

Favorite sports team down by a point and the game is almost over? They can suddenly get that extra pointer.

Something on sale that you want and is sold out everywhere? With one wish you can find the place that still has one in stock just for you.

Finally getting some background information and world building going again! My favorite chapter of Reflux so far, if only because it's a welcome break from the convoluted mess the current time's story is.

meh just wish for a candy bar

then you get food poisoning

You know, I've been thinking... Maybe the best option is to not make a wish and stay with a (maybe annoying) pet forever...

meh just wish for a candy bar

that flashback felt random for some reason. 

thanks for the update! **

I actually kind of liked this chapter xD

What I don't agree with, is that this is so messy you can't understand what's going on.

We didnt say we dont understand whats going on, we said, that the plot gets ridiculous.

I FUCKING NEW IT >.<  the red head tiger girl ends up liking the White Tiger guy 

I started reading this manhwa today, and just finished reading all the released chapters. The amazing art and potential of this manhwa are probably the biggest reasons I kept reading, and I have to agree: The quality of the artwork really dropped after the first 10-or-so chapters, and the plot-line kinda got all messy.

What I don't agree with, is that this is so messy you can't understand what's going on. I have read quite a lot of manhwa/manga, and it is a problem one often (not always) meet, where the 'universe' the plot takes place in, may not be properly explored. I agree that this will leave some people a little confused, and those very fixated on understanding everything will get very disappointed. 

Personally, I don't really care. So-what if there are some plot-holes? Fill them in yourselves, and either be surprised if the story proves you wrong, or get satisfied if it proves you right! I think reading manga/manhwa (or whatever else) is all about how you perceive it, and making up your own ideas about the story, not getting everything the way the author gets it. 

This my opinion though, I'm not saying yours are wrong and mine's right, or that you have to think like this too. 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This has lost the plot so much, all I can do is laugh.... BAHAHAHAHAHA!

At least this is a fun read, never mind the confused plots.

Wow.......just wow.  I think she was better off dead and being resurrected toward the end somehow, but now this will just cause the cliche scenario of using a brainwash character to their advantage, while the main characters suffer traumatic affects causing them to not go all out.

................Hwaryun is that you?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics