Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 197votes)

Sakuranbo Syndrome

Alt Names: alt Cherries Syndrome
Author: Kitazaki Taku
Artist: Kitazaki Taku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Progressive Rejuvenation Syndrome." This is an extremely rare disease causing the inflicted person to gradually become younger. The main character of this story, Munenori Agawa, is the only person who could save Rena Amami from this odd disease. Agawa's saliva is the only thing that can halt the disease from making Rena younger, so they must kiss everyday in order for her to survive. This causes an immense amount of conflict and drama between Agawa and his new girlfriend, Sayako Asou. This triangle relationship story tests the capabilities and limitations of human love.
Go to Sakuranbo Syndrome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sakuranbo Syndrome Ending Spoilers New Window BowlOfNoodles
  • 7 Replies
Topic Those who want to download New Window Zujids
  • 4 Replies

486 Comments

</3

Nothing against Asou.. But deep down.. I really wanted it to be AgawaRena.

Just </3...

For anyone else a little confused it's not uncommon in closeted homosexual communities for people in a romantic relationship who can not be legally married to pursue other familial relationships which have legal recognition. Adoption of an adult is a common method. The older generation of gay men in the US would sometimes refer to their partner as a "brother-in-law" or "father-in-law".

This dude's manga all end the same way, in an explosion of ridiculous happenings that make it feel like it got cancelled. It's almost better to ignore the ending chapters and pretend things ended at the part you're satisfied with, cause his endings normally feel really confused and leave you hollow.

I want to cry, one of my favorite manga ends T_T.

Thanks to all the scanlation team that made finishing this manga possible.... not please work on sekitou elergy (Kidding :D)

Thank you for finsihing this.

For me, the journey was better then the destination. Thanks to all the scanlation groups involved.

Thank all of the groups!!

Great Work!!

I'd just like to take a moment to bow and thank all of the groups that continued to put out chapters of this wonderful manga. Great work!

Fucking solid. The last image of grown up Rena was touching and the way it ended was heartwarming. Glad I found this piece.

244.jpg?new=1

exactly my thought ....

NOOoooo....., My body's not ready for ending!!!

My deep gratitude to the groups who came before on this project, as well as everyone who's helped us on this one. That includes but is not limited to:

Anonymous Preferred

mesdagar

MaxLemon

Zujids

Teriguu

Sportlich

and an anonymous typesetter.

We'll be doing final quality checks in preparation for volume releases. Please let me know of anything, however small (I just noticed a word which I'd have hyphenated differently by a single character!) which might be improved or seems slightly awkward. That will be most helpful.

That's it?!

244.jpg?new=1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dumbass unnecessary plot 

Gimme back the harem route 

How many chapters does this series have left?

One and only. Soon.

How many chapters does this series have left?

if there wont be any legal consequences storywise the authors an incompetent idiot

Seriously? What a fucking joke this is. Shitty ass writing right there

Spoiler

I feel like the plot took a sharp left turn off a cliff

So Asou is going to kiss Rena then? Cool.

most troll ass chapter i've fuckin seen in a while here folks

.... WTF?

oie_IdSFWHtOWgKS.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics