Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 350votes)

DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Alt Names: alt DADO : El cubo que cambia todoalt DADO: O Cubo Que Muda Tudoalt DADU: Sebuah Kubus yang Merubah Segalanyaalt 다이스(DICE)alt Костиalt النرد: المكعب الذي يغير كل شيء
Author: Yun Hyun Seok
Artist: Yun Hyun Seok
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=557676&weekday=sun

Official English Translation: http://m.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=64

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what happened to dicescans?? New Window styggtuff12
  • 1 Replies
Topic how to read manga here New Window nagazaren
  • 0 Replies
Topic If YOU were a dicer... New Window CapitalFear
  • 42 Replies
Topic DICE wallpaper New Window CaptainNarcolepsy
  • 0 Replies
Topic D.I.C.E in FR New Window Nel
  • 2 Replies
Topic there is no chapter in this comic New Window nightmare71
  • 3 Replies

900 Comments

I've been pondering for 23 seconds.

If Kujo was moving during the time freeze, that means he himself was in the time freeze. You can't freeze time when you're already frozen so he already froze time when Dongtae froze the time.

I'm making it seem more complicated than it actually is, am I...

No, you're perfectly right. It should have been impossible, since in either case the other one would have been frozen. In JoJo it worked because it wasn't an actual pause, just massive slow down of time, here it's impossible unless one can make if/else statements to the game master (or one has gained even more specific/awesome temporal powers).

Chapter 1-47  : http://www.silentsky-scans.net/projects/dice/

Chapter 48-... : http://lonemanga.com/manga/dice/

The latest translated chapter is 54 as of now. :)

Chapter 54 translated! (WARNING: low quality... I had a test)

http://dicescans.blogspot.com/2014/08/dice-chapter-54.html

I don't really count as a group, but I have translated up to Ch. 53 on my blog. 

dicescans.blogspot.com

(I realize I've posted this before but since there are still comments pertaining to  updates I figure why not)

Thanks a ton! This series has taken it slow, but that only made it so much sweeter now that Dongtae is taking action. I wish him and Mio the best!

dicescans.blogspot.com

(I realize I've posted this before but since there are still comments pertaining to  updates I figure why not)

Wow, thanks a lot! Was reading at mangareader, but its not in one strip and only up to ch 51, so a nice improvement right there. :>

There are raws up to 62 or something, but since batoto had to remove them because naver asked them. Im not sure if other groups are doing it, if so you should visit them.

dicescans.blogspot.com

Why there is no chapter at all ? 

There are raws up to 62 or something, but since batoto had to remove them because naver asked them. Im not sure if other groups are doing it, if so you should visit them.

Download "LINE Webtoon" app, and you can read it.

I translate (in my broken rusty Korean) for me and my friend but I figured I might as well post the link to my blog in case anyone wants to read the crude translations...  dicescans.blogspot.com (i just save the web file and use paint so typesetting and redrawing is non-existent in the process)

This week's raw was badass even though i understand nothing :D

Why there is no chapter at all ? 

A work done is better than something perfect!!

I appreciate all scanlators, editors, typesetters & translators work, however, me as a user prefer faster releases rather than perfect texts!

Many thanks to both and all groups!

And will all due respect, faster doesn't mean better. In your chapter 48 release there were typesetting errors. Either that or Ingredients can be spelled as "Incredients".

• Nes likes this

It maybe a bit crude that I say this, but we'll release our versions of Dice most likely faster then SS, so come check us out too!

so what other manhwa have been affected? 

All the naver ones.  Stuff like, Girls of Wilds, Tower of God, Noblesse, etc

Damn, I haven't read the latest chapter. Can anyone tell me which group scanlated this webtoon? I wanna check their website.

Silent Sky + Soul Scans

• Nes likes this

Damn, I haven't read the latest chapter. Can anyone tell me which group scanlated this webtoon? I wanna check their website.

I've been pondering for 23 seconds.

If Kujo was moving during the time freeze, that means he himself was in the time freeze. You can't freeze time when you're already frozen so he already froze time when Dongtae froze the time.

I'm making it seem more complicated than it actually is, am I...

Nooooooo!  Where'd it go?

tumblr_inline_mn71vxRfSU1qz4rgp.jpg

so what other manhwa have been affected? 

Dice too? D: But this isn't even up to date on LINE :c

Mio is such a cutie.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics