Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 187votes)

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!

Alt Names: alt ¡Señorita Shinosaki, a este paso te volveras Otaku!alt 宅女是如何炼成的alt 篠崎さん気をオタしかに!alt Miss Shinozaki, You Might Turn into An Otaku at This Rate!
Author: Hikawa Shou
Artist: Hikawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With her beautiful looks and outgoing personality, Shinozaki Akina used to be the leader of a group of hotties on the top of a class hierarchy. After her high school debut was delayed, however, she finds herself isolated in the class.

Next to Akina sits Sasamura Kaede, an otaku girl who can turn into a bishoujo with her glasses off. Akina decides to get Kaede out of the otaku life and groom her for a perfect high school life, but the only way to get close to Kaede is for Akina to pretend to be a Precure otaku herself to her chargrin...
Go to Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

416 Comments

So...much...yuri subtext.

Spoiler

That older brother looks like Illumi from Hunter X Hunter, only with a ponytail.

The life of an otaku is a long and strenuous journey for those who do not have the natural disposition or talent to be one.

It's like what they said in Genshiken when Keiko tried to "become" an otaku to get closer to Kousaka. You don't try to be an otaku; you just of wake up one morning and realize you are one.

I doubt she's been really popular if she can't fit in well. And you can be friends with other people without being like them. Regardless, I like this manga and the heroine.

Looks like my type of series

Followed

What I learned from reading chapter 1

Spoiler

Rule 63 of the internet states that for every fictional character, there exists an opposite-gender counterpart.

just in case u didn't know

and as a side thing, one of the most famous thing in manga/anime but not true at all in real life is the 'beauty hidden behind the glasses'. If u're a beauty without a glasses, u're still a beauty even with the glasses(i've tested it myself)

Become a bishoujo with her glasses off ? That reminds me my favourite character.

Spoiler

The otaku.  BEWARE the otaku.  If it could, it would PEROPEROPEROPEROPERO the world.

The life of an otaku is a long and strenuous journey for those who do not have the natural disposition or talent to be one.

For some reason, the girl kinda reminds me of Tomoko from Watamote.

Really like this. It's quite funny lol, like page 22 <__<

Huh, the person from the Saku Saku Tei doujin group is behind this:

http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Saku_Saku_Tei

Why is this manga tagged as Yuri? LOL

I've been looking for this. Thanks...

you can read the latest raw chapter here (5 thru 7 as of today): 

http://comic-meteor.jp/shinozaki/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics