Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 370votes)

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Alt Names: alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakushaalt The Testament of Sister New Devilalt 新妹魔王の契約者
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Miyako Kashiwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?" Highschool freshman, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he would be getting remarried. He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. Things aren't as they seem in this series, as Basara discovers that his new "family" has a few secrets he's yet to unveil.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Uesu Tetsuto and with illustrations by Ookuma Nekosuke

Alternate Story:
> Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi!
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-arashi-r14333 )
Go to Shinmai Maou no Testament Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How far along is it ?_? New Window noobarta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Anime Announced New Window Staw
  • 4 Replies

691 Comments

Next chapter in the August issue it seems. Have to wait sadly. 

Bad Aurega, next chp is out in the Aug issue, yes, but Aug issue comes out at the end of June.

Next chapter in the August issue it seems. Have to wait sadly. 

come on man u don't drop a cliff hanger like that and then take long to release the second episode... COME OUT NOW!!!!!

Seemed like another stupid, classic shounen and then the unexpected twist at the end. Hell yeah!

that cliff hanger... so greasy :(, they just rubbing that greasy in ur face and on ur hands as well so u just watch the awesomeness slip away

came for the spanking....left with the plot twist

very interesting, better than i expected

but cliffhanger T.T

ummmm.....ok, WDF. That was kinda of a bullSH!T cliff hanger.

........ And now i have another one to bind me down to pervertedness.

Instant interest. Cursing about having to wait for the next chapter.

welp, i'm in for the plot....

Boob.

Forget everything?
Hah, already read too much epic shounen manga to know where this is going.

That odd moment when the description tells more than the first chapter...

Awkward.

"Maou" has fallen that low euh, till the point that she cant even "rent" a house if not for a fake step-dad

^

This

oh my god  a cliffhanger!!!

*follow*

...bitch

"Maou" has fallen that low euh, till the point that she cant even "rent" a house if not for a fake step-dad

Huh. Alot darker twist than I thought. This could be a bit more interesting.

as long as no "tragedy" thingy anymore ...

Loli succubus?! SIGN ME UP!

2co3k1t.jpgCOMRADE ...

Source material (LN) is by same guy who writes hagure yuusha, so there's a high likelyhood the MC will turn into a bad-ass.

in Hagure, MC is bold pervert overpower type ...

in this manga, even if MC kick ass ... probably most pervert situation being forced to him instead wishing one ...

Huh. Alot darker twist than I thought. This could be a bit more interesting.

grr after reading this i went immediate withdrawal syndrome... MAOORRR!!!

(just a note never listen to crazies)

Loli succubus?! SIGN ME UP!

Sweet spoilers!!!! I can't wait for next chapter

Spoiler

BTW, thanks VISCANS for the manga.

QUICK! USE THE GU-
oh right, he isn't Kiritsugu

Now when I finish read this, why couldn't there be 2 chapters already? It's already went at twists ending ch 1. I know what they trying to do they want us to wait for the chapter 2.

That was cold even for her, damn and here I thought female demon lords are nice and sexy.  That was just mean.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics