Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 370votes)

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Alt Names: alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakushaalt The Testament of Sister New Devilalt 新妹魔王の契約者
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Miyako Kashiwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?" Highschool freshman, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he would be getting remarried. He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. Things aren't as they seem in this series, as Basara discovers that his new "family" has a few secrets he's yet to unveil.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Uesu Tetsuto and with illustrations by Ookuma Nekosuke

Alternate Story:
> Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi!
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-arashi-r14333 )
Go to Shinmai Maou no Testament Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How far along is it ?_? New Window noobarta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Anime Announced New Window Staw
  • 4 Replies

691 Comments

That...seriously escalated quickly. But it looks good! I'll follow thee.

Where do you read those light novels >.< i wanna know T.T

Holy shit that was some twist!

And is it official that demons should have red hair?

only Hot and sexy demon vixen.... lol maybe the main heroine demon........ LoL

no they have red hair cos it's hawt lol

Actually pretty well handled end of the first chapter, it was actually a paradigm shift for the girls, rather than a donning of different outfits. I look forward to more.

I want moar.

its vol 3 now..

Spoiler

I'm thinking this'll be a monthly while the light novels get some buffer room. Oreimo, IS, and others usually had 5 LNs before a manga series

Spoiler

To people who kept wishing weekly release - the weekly release mangas out there has turned to junk.. Other than TWGOK I don't even bother following closely any of the others..

The LN is only at 2 vols atm, so expecting anything but monthly would be insane. It would catch up way, way too fast. Ch 1 of manga already was a combo of prologue and ch1 of the novel.

Well at least it isn't bi-monthly...that would really suck x-x

The LN is only at 2 vols atm, so expecting anything but monthly would be insane. It would catch up way, way too fast. Ch 1 of manga already was a combo of prologue and ch1 of the novel.

its vol 3 now..

Spoiler

come on man u don't drop a cliff hanger like that and then take long to release the second episode... COME OUT NOW!!!!!

Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

damnit I want more.

I dunno why but I really can't feel like I will ever like the sister...

No clue why the MCs always help these types of characters...

Still August issue. But that will mean we'll get it at the beginning of july most likely. 

Pub raws should be out pretty quickly, but yeah, given that the issue comes out on a Wednesday, chances are we'll get the HQ scans the following Monday. There are rare cases in which we'll get them a day or two after the magazine comes out, but I can't see it happening since the rest of the mags in the order all come out that week.

Bad Aurega, next chp is out in the Aug issue, yes, but Aug issue comes out at the end of June.

Still August issue. But that will mean we'll get it at the beginning of july most likely. 

>see Ch 1 title

>Hit Follow

Don't judge me.

maybe it's just me ... but ...

I think I had seen that kind of title in H material ... =3= ...

instant follow ...

>see Ch 1 title

>Hit Follow

Don't judge me.

You know, even before reading the whole story, I had this feeling of it reminding me of High School DxD, after reading it, I know why.

Damn I thought chapter 2 got released :(

@Pure Darkness Yea monthly manga can be annoying sometimes I wish that they have to be weekly before they can go monthly to get the story moving.

i hate monthly's i just down-right hate them. and not because they are bad but because most are really good. and because for some reason authors seem to like putting cliffhangers on every chapter. (i swear there should be a rule against that). well now i gotta wait till june for the next chapter. well that sucks but oh well.

climb on top of him to wake him up them call him a pervert and punches him  - stereotypical childhood friend/sister heroine behavior  

now to wait for another chunk of cliches

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics