Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 370votes)

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Alt Names: alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakushaalt The Testament of Sister New Devilalt 新妹魔王の契約者
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Miyako Kashiwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?" Highschool freshman, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he would be getting remarried. He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. Things aren't as they seem in this series, as Basara discovers that his new "family" has a few secrets he's yet to unveil.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Uesu Tetsuto and with illustrations by Ookuma Nekosuke

Alternate Story:
> Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi!
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-arashi-r14333 )
Go to Shinmai Maou no Testament Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How far along is it ?_? New Window noobarta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Anime Announced New Window Staw
  • 4 Replies

691 Comments

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yum yum, yummy breasts. :>

Ok... Whose idea was it to use maple syrup as a lubricant!? It's among the most sticky liquids one can find in a kitchen. ><

HOLY FAN SERVICE BATMAN

Damn Basara's so smooth. Giving her a spare key... he's already preparing for after the battle.

Spoiler

Spoiler

98d.gif

I fixed it for ya buddy.

That is probably one of the most stupid weaknesses I have ever heard, and surprisingly, it does make sense.

Spoiler

Also, if they can both power up through skinship, I can't possibly imagine how powerful they'd become if they ever have sex.

Now I'm thinking, if Basara will have more people in his grasp of Master-Servant contracts...

That is probably one of the most stupid weaknesses I have ever heard, and surprisingly, it does make sense.

Spoiler

Also, if they can both power up through skinship, I can't possibly imagine how powerful they'd become if they ever have sex.

Chapter 15 is also following close behind (prob in a few days)

Nice soft breasts...

('w')b

Cause you didn't read my translation beforehand :)

Would make things a lot easier :P

I do apologise for not reading your translation. I just don't have time to read LN with all the stuff I have got going... I'd be grateful if you let me know when you spot any more mistakes though. Thanks!

Spoiler

Lewd.

How did I make such an elementary mistake? Haha, thanks. /goes to change

Cause you didn't read my translation beforehand :)

Would make things a lot easier :P

>Click Lancer

what the fuck is that supposed to be? rofl.

If you have no idea how to read katakana, use a dictionary, cuz it tells you it means "quick", which makes absolutely more sense for a speed type.

And to begin with, even the fucking kanji mean "high speed".

/me facepalms

How did I make such an elementary mistake? Haha, thanks. /goes to change

>Click Lancer

what the fuck is that supposed to be? rofl.

If you have no idea how to read katakana, use a dictionary, cuz it tells you it means "quick", which makes absolutely more sense for a speed type.

And to begin with, even the fucking kanji mean "high speed".

/me facepalms

Not going to spoil anything here, but I've read up to volume 4 of the LN and the manga's actually very, very much tamer compared to what's written in the original source. And those who love harems would probably be overjoyed that Basara is actually 'unintentionally' building one up. :P

Yeah I feel the same way. I mean:

Spoiler

A little bit of perspective here:

Spoiler

In fact, I wonder and do care. I was hoping it would be Sensei. She acted like a parent to Basara.

Spoiler

I dont think its possible based on hot pics I saw of her in light novels XD, they were REALLY risque.....

Delayed yet again (We need more staff!), but this time, we'll release 2 chapters at once to catch up, stay toned.

Hold All The Girls, indeed.

^ The motto for this series.  Every Volume Cover for the LN...he has someone wrapped in his arm >_<.

No dark-skin till volume 5 though, which is going to take a while....damn it.

Hey just noticed that Jin (Basara's father) was supposed to have an acquaintance at the school, guess it's pretty obvious by now but I'm going all in with Hasegawa-sensei. If it was already confirmed then I'll just quietly go away, I don't really remember the details of this manga...

Am I the only guy who doesn't really get the story to date?

Spoiler

Yeah I feel the same way. I mean:

Spoiler

You mean they have finished the fight?  Last time I checked, It stopped in the middle.

Nope, it's still mid-battle. 

Such a shame that LN is not translated after this fight :/

You mean they have finished the fight?  Last time I checked, It stopped in the middle.

catfight incoming. the guys are just there cos they're jelly.

In fact, I wonder and do care. I was hoping it would be Sensei. She acted like a parent to Basara.

Spoiler

Their whole conversation looks like the son (Basara) is telling his mother (Sensei) about his problems.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics