Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 301votes)

Holyland

Alt Names: alt ホーリーランドalt Holy Landalt هولي لاندalt 捍卫圣域alt الأرض المقدسة
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu is a high school kid who doesn't really fit anywhere. To find a place he can belong, be accepted, he will do anything. However one thing leads to another and he is forced to fight to keep his place, his holyland.
Go to Holyland Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Holyland Getting A Movie New Window Horizon
  • 11 Replies
Topic Holyland Completed New Window Horizon
  • 17 Replies
Topic Holyland New Window Allanon
  • 8 Replies

158 Comments

intense
The last chapters were intense. I don't know how long I've waited for this to happen half a year, a year now the end is not far away 3 volumes to go. Wow, that would be the first long serie I finished reading while it was still translated.

Thanks for the upload.
    • pie likes this
Yeah! Yuu`s such a monster! Wooooo!
this is one of the best mangas ever I hated the drawing style at first but its grown on me and the story keeps drawing me in! Thanks for translating this guys!!
thanx powha ;)
Uploaded the missing chapters ^^
Really good and fairly realistic fighting manga. Highly recomended.
i will start uploading the chapters which are missed in between

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics