Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 58votes)

Evil Heart

Alt Names: alt 千锤百炼alt イビルハートalt Blogio širdis
Author: Taketomi Tomo
Artist: Taketomi Tomo
Genres: Drama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenSports SportsTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masaki Umeo is a middle schooler with a nasty temper. Because of his temper, he is causing all sorts of problems and is constantly involved in fights causing his sister to worry about his well-being. One day, he stumbles upon an Aikido class which he becomes interested in, but soon dismisses it until he meets Daniel- an english teacher from Canada. Daniel teaches Umeo about the way of Aikido in hopes of giving Umeo a different outlook in his life, but it isn't that simple because there is a dark reason behind Umeo's temper...
Go to Evil Heart Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

I guess we are back. Please look forward to more regular releases. On a sidenote, we're still looking for cleaners and redrawers - and we'll be starting a few new series soon. Please look forward to that also.

Hello everyone,

this is Korokkekko of Washokudan. I usually do the cleaning & typesetting for Evil Heart and also upload the chapters here to Batoto and our Tumblr.

As of late, it seems like the Japanese government is going really hard against fansubbers & anime sharers, and considering that I'm currently residing in Japan, I don't want to possibly involve myself with the law.

You might have noticed that the time between our releases has increased again. The reason is stated above, while another reason is that we are still looking for staff.

First and foremost I am currently looking for a typesetter, but I am also trying to find someone I trust to upload them (via this account) onto Batoto & Tumblr.

Please be assured that we are not dropping this release and will continue working on this until the very end (unless it gets licensed).

(In fact, we have a few chapters translated and finished already, there's just the problem of finding a suitable person to upload.)

Thank you all for reading and your continued support.

thank you so much for taking this project Washokudan!

It's weird that such an amazing manga is taken this long to be fully scanlated. Anyway, thanks Washokudan for the release.

"Ume and the Big Tree"

*snickers*

Washokudan, you are the best.

Chapter 21 out of 70 is up, hope you guys like the release! Thanks for your support! :)

Typesetting for Chapter 21 is done, only need proofreaders to look over it and then we're good to go!

I'm glad this got picked back up again.

Thank you for your continued support, we are working on more chapters now! :)

oh, i like the art style...

Thanks for the chapters!

thank you for the new chapter!

Yay yay, Chapter 20 is finally up! Phew, that was a lot of work... Thank you for being so patient with us!

PS: Did you know that we release our chapters on our Tumblr first? You can even download all our chapters in nice zip folders!

The next chapter will probably be up tomorrow! We only need proofreaders to help out. :)

Also, we're recruiting on all positions, if you want to chapters to come out faster, please send an application to Washokudan (Twitter) or Washokudan (Tumblr). Thank you very much!

is someone still doing this?

We are! Sorry for the lateness, we are a new group and currently only have two people working on everything (one for translation, the other one for the whole rest), so it takes a little longer. 

• pen likes this

is someone still doing this?

Event cleared. New route unlocked.

thank you everyone for your nice comments! we will try our best to get out more chapters soon!

Ohhh, Thank you for the new chapter after so long time.

Thank you Based Washokudan!

Bitch! the story is deep man... the overflowing emotion... goddamnit! I'm crying river and raging like thousand suns imagining if I ended up in ume's situation, sonuvabitch! thank you washokudan, really really thank you, because of you I noticed this great manga...

Thank You Washokudan. This manga is great and I'm happy you found it. I hope you keep up the good work.

Amazing keep going!

Oh Thank You kind soul who decided to pick this manga again, you've lightened my day :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics