Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 127votes)

Oresama Teacher

Alt Names: alt Aking Guroalt ฉันนี่แหละอาจาร์alt 俺様ティーチャーalt Bendeniz Öğretmenalt 王样老师alt 王樣老師alt 본좌 티처alt Fight Girlalt Læreren Minalt My Teacheralt Ore-sama Senseialt Ore-sama Teacheralt Oresama Senseialt Thầy giáo của tôialt 我的野蠻老師alt 我的野蛮老师alt Мой учитель
Author: Tsubaki Izumi
Artist: Tsubaki Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurosaki Mafuyu was a juvenile delinquent and head of her gang before her subsequent arrest got her expelled from high school. Now that she’s transferred to a new high school, she’s determined to become an “ultra-shiny, super feminine high school student.” But with a new friend like Hayasaka-kun and a homeroom teacher like Saeki Takaomi (who may be more than he seems), will Mafuyu really be able to live a girly-girl high school life!?
Go to Oresama Teacher Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Character discussion thread New Window dark.chii
  • 10 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Attanus
  • 7 Replies
Topic chinese raws (spoilers) New Window dark.chii
  • 0 Replies

112 Comments

Don't fall for her trap Mafuyu!
I'm trying so dang hard not to guffaw in the middle of the night that my throat is hurting, omigosh. ROFL Oh, chapter 88!

Why is the wrong person sitting in the middle of the harem? And Aki/Komari is insanely hilarious, holy crap! Or is it dysfunctional? Miscommunication problem? Everybody is so lovable in this one I can't even!
The colour page from Chapter 88 looks like Takaomi-kun built himself a yaoi harem (with a maid side char.).
Ch 87 is out.
Spoiler
Shibuya, you bully!!

*Fell into Komari's cuteness.. aw >.<
Ho ho~ this is getting interesting
this komari gal is so funny ~
Thanks for the translation sdf000! :)
Oh my! This randomness of the characters is what i always check updates here... ch 86 totally hilarious! >o<
Lol Shibuya became so much more likable after these few chapters. He was OK before that but now I get a better sense of his character. And he's a nice guy, too! :)
@Niry: I think he's made his point before.
Spoiler

@supug: Nope, not that one .- . the one I remember ends with the witch 'catching' him.
I can't believe how much I like Aki now. When he first appeared, I wanted to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He's so... stereotypical yet very much not. I like that he belongs to all the girls but they don't fight each other for him or threaten other girls off him. Seems like they've got his measure pretty well, actually: "I see, you're not just a boy with a mouth!!!" XD I like that he's reliable and one of the few who is actually genre savvy and knows what's going on behind the scenes. Aki is kind of awesome. <3

On a irrelevant note right now, am I wrong or is there no spark whatsoever between Aki and our Mafuyu? Can we cross him off the harem list? lol
Wow, hypnosis.
@Roflcat That manga with that premise would be "Ouji to Majou to Himegimi to" (done by the same person who did Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume).

Anyways, I feel as if I won't be liking Komari. I don't really like that type of person ):
Whatever. I still love this manga to death, anyways.
So...
Spoiler
This manga is one of the best ongoing comedies out there, Mafuyu is the best... she's absolutely hilarious, though I would like if her hair was long again.
I re-read this about five times.
I love this manga, it always makes me laugh so hard, one of the funniest mangas out there.
Woot!

~Sends love to Panda Scans
Yesssss! Thanks Panda Scans!

"That's Max Doki-Doki!" lol
OT is definitely not conventional shoujo and it makes fun of a lot of the genre's stereotypes. The first six volumes (and out of those six, the first four in particular) are especially hilarious. There's not much romance in this one but that is in no way a deterrent since it's more invested in being funny. Mafuyu is a great heroine and all the other characters are quirky and endearing, too. I'd pretty much be fine with any guy getting together with Mafuyu (though my preference is, and has always been, Hayasaka x Mafuyu).

@makovx:
Yeah. Hayasaka's been mysterious ever since his introduction and we haven't really gotten any answers, but all signs seem to point to
Spoiler
I'm expecting that we get a big reveal of his past soon as the series gets closer to ending.

I can't wait until the plot gets up and running again when they return from the school trip. But first, there're a couple of chapters dealing with Shibuya and Yukioka, the small, quiet girl of the student council, while Mafuyu and co. are away on the school trip.
I've been waiting for this to update for so long. So glad it updated.
I'm re-reading this right now and man, I forgot how this manga made me laugh too much. This is the only manga that I'm okay with any guys to end up with the main character (like Niry above, Takaomi-kun is still leading for me, but only with a small margin), and I'm surprised with myself too,that I'm okay even if there's no romance at all. Ah, but it would be better if Mafuyu will end up with someone :3

Now that I'm re-reading it, I remembered that Hayasaka is a mysterious character. His first name is unknown, his background is unknown, he lives using cards (not cash), he has blonde hair, etc.

I'm guessing that
Spoiler
. But of course, all this is just in my head.
Ow. Saeki. Way to dash a girl's dream.
This is one of the few manga that makes me laugh out loud
Spoiler

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics