Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 403votes)

I Am a Hero

Alt Names: alt Ako ay isang Bayanialt Aku Adalah Seorang Pahlawanalt アイアムアヒーローalt Ben Bir Kahramanımalt Eu Sou Um Heróialt 请叫我英雄alt Soy un Héroealt Tôi là anh hùngalt من قهرمانمalt Я — геройalt אני גיבורalt أنا بطل
Author: Hanazawa Kengo
Artist: Hanazawa Kengo
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Suzuki is a thirty-five year old mangaka assistant struggling to be the hero in his own life by breaking back into the lime light with a new serial all the while juggling his relationship with his girlfriend and his own delusions.

However, as hard as Hideo may try, the world seems to have a different set of plans for him; sinister and dark machinations that completely overturn his reality as he knows it.

Nominated for the 3rd and 4th Manga Taisho Award (2010 and 2011).
Go to I Am a Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter (264) disc. (spoilers) New Window Serial Raper
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is there any sight to when this might end? New Window SangMo
  • 2 Replies
Topic "I Am a Hero" movie coming out April 23rd, 2016 New Window Ozen
  • 17 Replies
Topic Chapter 197 New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zombie Apocalypse Day Preparation (For fun) New Window Harpuea
  • 21 Replies
Topic Infected and awakened and hair. New Window Delete me 12345567
  • 2 Replies

1217 Comments

Damn

Spoiler

so is it axed?

this ending is weird

i never see a manga about zombie outbreak with good ending, can someone recommend me

All the funny ride and the ending feels like a kick in the b*lls, why mangakas are so good at making stories but suck at finishing them?

Please tell me it got axed.. I can't even...

Wut. . .

Tobidashi boy did nothing wrong.

In The end tobidashi boy got executed by hideo, HEADSHOT!!!
-The End-

The Ending Concluded

Canceled manga have had better endings. Quite a trip though.

Even if we ended up at a place we did not want, the trip to it was enjoyable.
Spoiler
    • Cal likes this

Wat.

Well that was disappointing.

Welp. sad.

lmao as usual seinen manga with garbage ending, what a complete waste of time

i'm honestly not surprised. Rather cheerful for this mangaka, even. Completely unremarkable guy gets thrown into things and then almost pays for it tenfold by losing everything, as if he is being punished for enjoying such wild things happening to his life. 

Did he kill a llama? XD!

tumblr_om29ac0ZP81uqph3go1_250.gif

So this is the end, him alone, with only his imagination and drive to survive. It's sad, but also fits the character and his journey.

Spoiler

Surprisingly tame ending for an otherwise rollercoaster of a manga. I do wonder what he'll make next.

entirely disappointed. 

What

I'm a bit confused , I expected a more meaningful ending , he just goes on living , alone , talking to himself , kinda sad ...

And it is over. Thank you for reading!

I guess we will never get a proper explanation for the ZQN...

wat

But, in the page 9 & 10...

Well you see that was a wall, not a great wall.

Is details like those that make it or break it, just like Hideo's new extremely short shorts, clearly loneliness is taking a toll on him.

Hideo's revenge!!!

Ah, reloading. Dillon press ftw.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics