Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 99votes)

Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura)

Alt Names: alt IS (YUUKI Homura)alt IS -インフィニット・ストラトス- (結城焔)
Author: Yumizuru Izuru
Artist: Yuuki Homura
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Students are trained in the Infinite Stratos academy to pilot the weapon system IS (Infinite Stratos). Although it is believed that only females have the ability to operate the IS, there is one man who can. His name is Orimura Ichika.

Relaunch of the Infinite Stratos manga drawn by Yuuki Homura.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-r425 )

Related:

> Infinite Stratos - Official Anthology Comic
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-official-anthology-comic-r4768)

> Infinite Stratos - Sugar & Honey (Charlotte Spin-off)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-sugar-honey-r9426 )

> IS!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/is-r4779)

> Infinite Stratos Black Bunny/White Bitter
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-black-bunnywhite-bitter-r16181)
Go to Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Comparison to Original Infinite Stratos New Window Zhi Laohu
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

This may be the only harem manga where the token japanese girl isn't favored as much as the others... :P

Hidan no Aria don't count ?

This may be the only harem manga where the token japanese girl isn't favored as much as the others... :P

Ichika goes S with a "guy"
and goes M with girls...

Still waiting on his next LN volume to be translated. Vol 8 ended very well after a giant battle and the aftermath showing a certain character to be completely psychotic. She isn't evil per-se' , but really twisted and will act on it for joy. Looking forward to reading it, 

i forget how blockheaded ichika can be...

and i get angry again...

Thank god, Charlotte is girl, if not Ichika might goes gay ...

Look men ! Best waifu is here !

We've stumbled onto something here people, maybe that would explain the sexual behavior of Ichika! ^.-

"Stumbled"? <.<

He emphasize "both guys" "a guy" in his speech bubbles too many times lol

We've stumbled onto something here people, maybe that would explain the sexual behavior of Ichika! ^.-

sometimes i like to think about how this story would be if Ichika wasn't the world's "slowest" human being. I know he's only 15 but my god.....

like some otaku said...

DUNOIIIISSSSSSSSS

He emphasize "both guys" "a guy" in his speech bubbles too many times lol

lol they are mostly violent, annoying babies anyway. Watching the anime now, it starts off well enough but it's pretty boring by the end of the first season. I'll give the second season and OVA a chance, but this really is not overly special.

Standard harem fare, girls are incredibly violent and actually are total prudes and cock blockers anyway. If you like this type of stuff, probably To-Love-Ru is better, but that grated on my nerves and I just abandoned it. There are a lot of that type, and honestly it's BEEN a tired formula even going all the way back to Love Hina, which all of these types just copy with no real variation.

This was exactly what I needed to read.  I was considering reading this (and some of the infinite others, there's just so many), but if it's just the same thing as the completed one (w/ better art), then maybe I'll just skip it.  I'll read harem manga if the plot and/or characters are good enough, but if it's just harem to be harem (cute/hot girls in cute/hot clothes/poses strung together with a weak plot just for more cute/hot girls in cute/hot clothes/poses), then I'll pass.  If there's more to it than that, someone please correct me; I'm moderately interested in the setting.

EDIT: I skimmed through the first few pages, and while the art's worlds better than the other one, it's just boobs.  I'll be moving along now...

Anyone wanna bet that in the next chapter, houki discovers that ichika wanted to eat lunch with everyone and then she gets pissed and hits him?

lets not forget the political side of all this. If he dates one of the girls from a foreign country the government of said country is bound to start causing problems.

In what way? 

lets not forget the political side of all this. If he dates one of the girls from a foreign country the government of said country is bound to start causing problems.

All hail boobs...

Hue....her breasts are more than enough. ;D

finally someone gets it, yea i know he is a dense blockhead (which sadly a trait i share) and i understand the whole girls wish of wanting to be confessed to, but you have to think about what he is going though.

he is being oogled by just about every girl in the school. so his denseness is more like a morality barrier, cause if that barrier breaks he will be screwing alot of women.

lol they are mostly violent, annoying babies anyway. Watching the anime now, it starts off well enough but it's pretty boring by the end of the first season. I'll give the second season and OVA a chance, but this really is not overly special.

Standard harem fare, girls are incredibly violent and actually are total prudes and cock blockers anyway. If you like this type of stuff, probably To-Love-Ru is better, but that grated on my nerves and I just abandoned it. There are a lot of that type, and honestly it's BEEN a tired formula even going all the way back to Love Hina, which all of these types just copy with no real variation.

Can everyone view this alright or is it too big? We normally do larger images for better quality but I do notice that other manga on Batoto isn't as large, so I don't know if people would prefer smaller images or not. We do 2000px high, but I normally see 1500-2000. I'm just curious what people prefer. 

Well my monitor's smaller than average and I have no issues

wow, I don't know Ichika can molest IS-equipped girl with just his stare (and causing instant fall down like that)... *x* ... harem protagonist super power or something ? lolz ...

Can everyone view this alright or is it too big? We normally do larger images for better quality but I do notice that other manga on Batoto isn't as large, so I don't know if people would prefer smaller images or not. We do 2000px high, but I normally see 1500-2000. I'm just curious what people prefer. 

as long as it's consistence with all other chapter ...

I think it's just fine ...

every time I remember the part where Laura's so antagonistic towards Ichika, it makes me laugh thinking about how dere she gets for him later on.

It's Winrar time !

In the LN he's more of a siscon while thinking none of the girls are actually interested until they state it outright.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics