Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 81votes)

Magetsukan Kitan

Alt Names: alt まげつかんきたんalt 魔月館奇譚
Author: Iogi Juichi
Artist: Iogi Juichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koudaira Yuuhei has had trouble finding an apartment, mostly because he doesn’t have a lot of money. When one rental agent agrees to take him to a cheap place he knows, he’s a little freaked out by the garlic necklace the man wears, but he goes anyway, and falls almost instantly for the landlady, a pretty young woman named Touno Tsukiko.
Go to Magetsukan Kitan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current chapter and general Magetsukan Kitan discussion, eh? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 4 Replies

135 Comments

Thanks for the release

haha I forgot how sexually bizarre this manga is.

Somehow I always manage to forget such stuff all the time, good thing I don't have a pad or might've started reading while among people due to forgetting..
People are rather quick to judge even for the most silly reasons. =p

Was a nice surprise seeing someone picking this up though, guess one might get to read it all someday. :)
(Hadn't been any updates for years.)

Monthly would be too slow even for me, as I got used to the ridiculous amount of text from Death March and it would take too long, so instead I'll be doing them at random, really, even I don't know how fast I'll release them. :]

you're a great guy, so just do it as you see fit :D (I also read DeathMarch, it's great work there =D)

What's that last panel?  Did salamander-kun take him home to meet the family?

It would have been funny if this manga had been axed and that were the last panel...

Of course, the last chapter is 47, so he still has some time to act disgracefully before the end.

What's that last panel?  Did salamander-kun take him home to meet the family?

haha I forgot how sexually bizarre this manga is.

Thank you again :-)

Sometimes that doesn't work, so you end up waiting for a while for it to clear.

But, that aside, thanks for continuing this.

that is true but this time it is the case. I had the same issue. CDN NYC is just borked right now.

HeikeR Thanks for updating this.Don't really care about release dates just finishing this after so many years will be good enough to party!

thanks for the chapter! And don't worry too much about release speed; at this point, even monthly chapters will get us to a complete series this year, which would already be fantastic.

Monthly would be too slow even for me, as I got used to the ridiculous amount of text from Death March and it would take too long, so instead I'll be doing them at random, really, even I don't know how fast I'll release them. :]

Well, well, well.  As appropriate for Tsukiko's mom, though of course not as young she's still a very fine-looking lady.

thanks for the chapter! And don't worry too much about release speed; at this point, even monthly chapters will get us to a complete series this year, which would already be fantastic.

Thank you.

click the gear next to the page number at the top and change it from auto to another server.

Sometimes that doesn't work, so you end up waiting for a while for it to clear.

But, that aside, thanks for continuing this.

It's back but I can't read because of cdn nyc 

T_T

click the gear next to the page number at the top and change it from auto to another server.

Thank you so much for picking this up.

It's back but I can't read because of cdn nyc 

T_T

Seeing as noone picked up to finish this I'll be the masochist and sacrifice myself for the greater cause then. I've already finished translating everything that's available for Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyouku, so I'll start working on this one, although bare in mind that I won't try to fast release this, so expect chapters to come at random (best guess every two weeks or so). Chapter 39 will be coming this week.

Holy crap someone picked it up. I hope you'll continue until it's finally completed.

Well..
That was an interesting chapter (38) to pick up a manga...

hey, I really appreciate you getting around to this even if it was just tying up loose ends, I wouldn't have found it without seeing your name attached to it (thx for Death March btw). I really enjoy that old 90s-early 00s art style in this, while the content can be a bit unsavory (but realistic-ish) it was entertaining to binge. it would be really cool if you could do this as a side project whenever you have leftover free time, but I understand you're pretty much only working on DM. hope this chapter and the previous one done anonymously will bring this to some group's interest, if not yours.

If no group will take this by the time Death March becomes monthly then I'll be taking this one myself. Currently Death March has too much text for me to start on another project (if I did I'd have pretty much no time left to relax on my evenings lol).

hey, I really appreciate you getting around to this even if it was just tying up loose ends, I wouldn't have found it without seeing your name attached to it (thx for Death March btw). I really enjoy that old 90s-early 00s art style in this, while the content can be a bit unsavory (but realistic-ish) it was entertaining to binge. it would be really cool if you could do this as a side project whenever you have leftover free time, but I understand you're pretty much only working on DM. hope this chapter and the previous one done anonymously will bring this to some group's interest, if not yours.

If anything the hopes just rekindled with me here, however I'm not sure yet. I'll be monitoring the responses to this release and decide in a week's time, I suppose.

Seeing the new chapter made me reread the whole thing and man was it enjoyable. I for one would love for this manga to be finished translating.

Also, thanks for chapter 38. It was good.

If anything the hopes just rekindled with me here, however I'm not sure yet. I'll be monitoring the responses to this release and decide in a week's time, I suppose.

i for one would be very thankful if you picked this series up. the classic look is very charming.

I sure do hope you decide to put in more work on this! Re-reading everything plus "new" 38 was great!

Just love the classic look this a Monster Mansion take on Maison Ikkoku has!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics