Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 180votes)

Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game)

Alt Names: alt 王国ゲェムalt El Juego del Reinoalt 왕국 게임alt Oukoku Game
Author: Sorase Haruyuki
Artist: Sorase Haruyuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: At the end of the Meiji Restoration, a girl saint was crucified and burnt alive under persecution.

A century later, Katori and his six childhood friends are summoned to her world beyond the nirvana, where they receive the Great Commission: build a kingdom, and make disciples of all nations.

Every midnight, each of them is randomly given a role out of Monarch, Aristocrat, and Plebeian. As the lowly must obey a higher-up in the hierarchy, can they fight and defeat other nations to conquer the world--before infighting brought up by their own hidden desires breaks them apart?
Go to Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Magazine raws New Window anonymous preferred
  • 2 Replies

340 Comments

Cool an update, but damn if it isn't hard to remember what's going on. While the fatty is being a perv, the girl made a deal with her body she should own up to her half.

Promises made under extenuating circumstances has no legal foothold. 

Cool an update, but damn if it isn't hard to remember what's going on. While the fatty is being a perv, the girl made a deal with her body she should own up to her half.

Its how pathetically thirsty/desperate he is though.

With his raging hormones you would expect that in a male, especially in a world where you can give orders if you were king. With that power majority of people would do wrong if they could do it with no repercussions. It is in our nature to do things for ourselves than help others, not saying everyone is like that but the vast majority are.

This manga is kinda f**ked me up...

Eh, but didn't she promise? Though it was made in duress, but on the other hand it's not like he forced her to offer anything. lolool

Its how pathetically thirsty/desperate he is though.

Can the fat ass(kuwata) please die, you are in a life and death situation and all you care about is your libido

Eh, but didn't she promise? Though it was made in duress, but on the other hand it's not like he forced her to offer anything. lolool

So Ogawa killed Eri's kingdom monarch even outside war?

I thought kingdoms not at war cannot kill each other, like when they beat up one of Eri's kingdom member 

Can the fat ass(kuwata) please die, you are in a life and death situation and all you care about is your libido

Someone's hacking in this game and I don't like it.
Thank you for the scanlations!
I really like Kawai Suzuka. She seems level headed.

But for some reason the way she plays with/touches her hair bothers me... It reminds me of Makihara Sayaka (the yandere girl)..

anyway, I'm excited for the next chapters.

Thanks again!

are telling me you think their reaction to the yandere classmate dying was normal ? whats is wrong with that ? i'm just glad the author made up a power that control their feelings at least now their lack of reaction makes sense.

I dunno about normal, but Chapter 3 did feel like they handled it logically. They're still enduring the shock of this supernatural madness, and they're adapting as well as they can to whatever comes their way.

Maybe I'm just unsure how I'm supposed to read your initial post.

Brilliant, I didn't expect that at all! It was smart with just the right amount of crazy.

What an awesome development, like, MC level development worthy. I hope the author intends to keep Obata around, he and Katori could thrive in this setting. 

I'm officially hooked but I wonder about the main heroine.

You haven't been picking up on Kawai's awareness of her lack of sadness or Obata's hand shaking after killing the first king but not the second?

are telling me you think their reaction to the yandere classmate dying was normal ? whats is wrong with that ? i'm just glad the author made up a power that control their feelings at least now their lack of reaction makes sense.

Someone has to get their hands dirty while others stay in that cliche morally high dilemma.

Except that fellow's already been shown to be morally corrupt, right from the beginning.

Spoiler
How the heck did he get that guy to agree with a war? Was that guy stupid?

He was in shock. In such times, when a 'friendly' tells you to do something, most people would just go along with it. Also, he did hesitate, but the fellow took advantage of his confused state and put a sense of urgency into him. Confused + people screaming at you = rash decision.

Someone has to get their hands dirty while others stay in that cliche morally high dilemma.

Being trapped in a horrifying setting, I'll be expecting a couple of "breaking the cutie" moments from her.

Being trapped? She's taken 20 kingdoms and uses male slaves, it's more like carving a niche, only to find out you've gone way over your head.

ehh.. i like the concept but... there is not enough feelings in the characters, i mean reallllllyy those are not the reactions of normal high school kids to death! they pass death and killing as nothing in this manga.. it feels forced

You haven't been picking up on Kawai's awareness of her lack of sadness or Obata's hand shaking after killing the first king but not the second?

I read somewhere that yandere

Spoiler

This manga is so dark... :o

Spoiler
How the heck did he get that guy to agree with a war? Was that guy stupid?

Oooh... So there's gonna be a loli on this.

Spoiler

Being trapped in a horrifying setting, I'll be expecting a couple of "breaking the cutie" moments from her.

Spoiler

Ohh please nooo... Mangaka-san, please spare the loli. A yandere's death is one thing, but I hope she gets to last a few more chapters.

Spoiler

"Club of Friends with Holy Spirits in the Greater Universe"

Sure sounds like a cult to me. 

ehh.. i like the concept but... there is not enough feelings in the characters, i mean reallllllyy those are not the reactions of normal high school kids to death! they pass death and killing as nothing in this manga.. it feels forced

Kid's these days are desensitized to violence by all dem vidya gaems.

Spoiler

A yandere? god please no..

EDIT:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics