Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 163votes)

Red Storm

Alt Names: alt Badai Merahalt 레드 스톰alt Kızıl Fırtınaalt Tempestade Vermelhaalt العاصفة الحمراءalt طوفان سرخ
Author: Noh Cyungchan
Artist: Ahm Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original Webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/redstorm

A mysterious man suddenly appears in the desert separating the East and West Continents. A young boy, Yulian Provoke from the Pareia tribe finds this man, and brings him to his village. Turns out the man is an incredibly strong and amazing individual, and he begins to teach the young boy fighting skills.
Go to Red Storm Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How to gain access to the raws New Window LonelyVagrant
  • 5 Replies
Topic Red Storm Community New Window Silentwish
  • 0 Replies
Topic gap between chap New Window Traeumejaeger
  • 1 Replies
Topic mangacow scans New Window skules
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Red Storm New Window jrusse18
  • 3 Replies

223 Comments

Spoiler

Anyways, this manga is definitely better at the moment than tower of god.... one of the best webtoons or the best webtoon ongoing at the moment.

Yeah the current season of ToG is has just fallen flat, "chasing the FuG team" is getting stale and dragging things down. The Hell Train as a plot device could have done on its own.

Spoiler

Anyways, this manga is definitely better at the moment than tower of god.... one of the best webtoons or the best webtoon ongoing at the moment.

Where did it say they were working together?

It's a shame City of the Dead Sorcerer isn't being translated.

Godlike teacher = bad ass student 

that was easy

wait a minute

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wait . what? that was all of season 3

wait a minute

Spoiler

Fat guy is a bro and a good leader, guessing he will be a connection between the empire and the young glow considering that they sent fat bro to the warrior test to die.

Man fat guy is pretty awesome. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a villain.

How were the four freaks not disqualified when they turned around?

Maybe they are disqualified, so now they can't pass through some barrier or something like that. Neverrheless that warrior woman also turned around, so who knows..

How were the four freaks not disqualified when they turned around?

I just noticed that exact thing today!

I only noticed it in the credits page.  Looks like I'm going to have to go back and read chapter 0.

yulian is too OP hahaha, but his teacher is... (dont know what to say)

Happy birthday Friendship scans, hope you'll stay for another 3 year!

4 new chapters coming soon i think

a month since update damn, what happened . + ty for the new chapter

My hope is that he's like Hiko Seijuro from Rurouni Kenshin and he's just an existence far surpassing everything else and even the protagonist won't get close.

I don't think so, though. He said there were other people as strong as him where he came from (I think). While this isn't his world, he was summoned here, so people are aware of his power. I feel that there will at least be one or two people who can match up to him (or perhaps someone else will be summoned from the other world). Or perhaps we will get weakened, and no longer be so Overpowered.

Can anybody write a synopsis for this ???

tried my best.

and by best, I ripped it from somewhere else.

I feel like the guys at that temple are really underestimating the Master

My hope is that he's like Hiko Seijuro from Rurouni Kenshin and he's just an existence far surpassing everything else and even the protagonist won't get close.

Can anybody write a synopsis for this ???

It's so annoying, I can't read the chapters scanned by friendship scans, there is always 2 pages or more not loading...

I feel like the guys at that temple are really underestimating the Master

I remember reading this before making an account for this site. It's still amazing.

KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAA~ x6

kaio-ken!! that vegeta x goku fight was hella good

KarchAmadeo
Jan 04 2015 06:29 AM

Anyone but me just thought of Final Flash?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics