Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

Repeat after me, "It's not a crime if you're not caught!"

Plus the president doesn't seem to mind getting closer to Oka-kun.

Anyways, thanks for your hard work Habanero and Pudding Heart for putting this fun story out.

After reading some chapters more (raws currently in chapter 26) this will be a hell of a ride. Lot's of misunderstandings and laughing for a long time (chapter 25 is one of the best ones, IMHO. I've learned a new way of using the Enter key symbol!).

By the way, cover of volume 2:

Spoiler

Released at 27 of June.

the description should say highschool girl not middle school 

this is amazing in so many ways ;P

Yay~ It's ALIVE~~~ Thank You Habanero Scans~ <3

Don't know if this needs the smut tag. There isn't anything here really explicit, unless you count the topic of onaholes, but that still shouldn't warrant that tag.

Is there really such a program?!?!

i dont know if it existed but its not impossible to create one if you learn yacc or compiler design you can write program for that.

I was jsut reading chapter 6 yesterday and look at this! Thank you 4chan!

Is there really such a program?!?!

Previous chapters are on other online readers, or Habanero.

By the author of Comic Studio. Needs a translator/staff/someone else to pick it up.

I know it's already said multiple times here, but this shit's worth tthe read. Helluva fun, and the characters are quite quirky too. Shame that Batoto doesn't have the chapters in here.

Smarhole.

I am so glad that i major in SE .

read it on another site... bloody brilliant manga

Why is this even here if you can't even upload a single chapter? =\

Someone else might pick it up, I guess. If another group scanlated it, it could be uploaded.

Why is this even here if you can't even upload a single chapter? =\

Well I'm not particularly fluent in spanish but from what i understood that was really fucking weird

There are english translations of the first 4 chapters released by ray=out.

i got something up my sleeve , guess what 

Spoiler

Well I'm not particularly fluent in spanish but from what i understood that was really fucking weird

For those who just read the description: Its exactly what it sounds like. But keep in mind, the middle-schooler is a 17-year-old who just happened to fail a large number of years because she was so obsessed with making sex sleeves. She was following her dream of designing the perfect masturbation tool, what she calls the smartphone of sex toys.

Yes, I'm quite serious.

Go find it somewhere and read it. 100% worth it, if only for the laughs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics