Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 209votes)

Absolute Duo

Alt Names: alt アブソリュート・デュオ
Author: Hiiragiboshi Takumi
Artist: Nariie Shinichirou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 《Blaze》— That is a weapon made by materialising your own soul with your enhanced will power. I, Tooru Kokonoe, have that ability which is said to be possessed only by one in every one thousand people, so it was decided that I would enroll in Kouryou academy that gives out 《Blaze》, and a school that teaches battle techniques. But for an unknown reason, my 《Blaze》 didn’t have a shape of a weapon but a protector, and it takes the form of a 《Shield》.

This manga is an adaptation of the light novel series by Hiiragi Takumi with illustrations by Asaba Yuu.
Go to Absolute Duo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To those who read the LN New Window Dai Satō
  • 6 Replies

388 Comments

smartyplz.gif?1 => The True Sign of being EVIL!!!!

i just did it with my glasses :V [evil intesifies]

Reminds me of Kirei from Fate/Stay Night. >.> Minus the glasses.

I predict this manga being axed.

This is an adaption of a light novel that's also getting an anime, so at the very least this manga will probably last until the anime finishes or they don't feel like they need it to advertise for the light novel any more.

no question about that all we can do is hope for a good run

Niiiiiiiice. I'm subscribing to this :D

News guys. Absolute Duo gets anime by 8-bit.

Source: Anime New Network

thx. Any news about release date?

Since I kind of like this manga (kuudere\dandere FTW) I went and read a bit of the novel, but I thinks the manga is actually better. I hope they won't axe it.

News guys. Absolute Duo gets anime by 8-bit.

Source: Anime New Network

please update 

So... Usagi~chwan is a bitch... Like it :3

i do think the series wont go past vol 1 ._> sadly i want lealith ._.

Well...unless you've read the LN, it's going to be really hard to understand just what was going on this chapter. Again, much skipped over...

So calling a girl a..."girl" is now considered smooth...oh how low have the standards gotten to. I guess those 2 big lumps of fat on her chest werent enough proof to make her feel womanly... or wait...omg plot twist: she s a trap.

more so that he handled dealing with the girl in ecchi situations and what-not without getting flustered at all and easily wooed her

and she wasn't raised to be a girl, she was raised to be a warrior

So calling a girl a..."girl" is now considered smooth...oh how low have the standards gotten to. I guess those 2 big lumps of fat on her chest werent enough proof to make her feel womanly... or wait...omg plot twist: she s a trap.

That's what I think during the entire conversation. My eyes were glued to her chest while she's denying her womanhood. Weirdest boner moment ever.

Page 15 i kept reading it as" fuck on the forehead" -.- i should control my fantasising, or atleast keep a check on my language filtering

I see what you did there.

There is a thing called "S3X hair" so I'm not so surprised.

MC is quite the smooth operator this chapter.

MC is smooth as silk, but a pot lid would be a better shield than what hes got

MC is quite the smooth operator this chapter.

just notices his shield has a freakin massive hole in it, like someone couldn't just stab him through it. Manga logic ftw

Troll her ... hurry ...

No. She's the troll..

black rabbit appears!!

Troll her ... hurry ...

black rabbit appears!!

hmm.. suddenly remind me of dracu riot.. well here comes another girl for the harem?

Full harem (obvious spoilers) :

Spoiler

hmm.. suddenly remind me of dracu riot.. well here comes another girl for the harem?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics