Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 209votes)

Absolute Duo

Alt Names: alt アブソリュート・デュオ
Author: Hiiragiboshi Takumi
Artist: Nariie Shinichirou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 《Blaze》— That is a weapon made by materialising your own soul with your enhanced will power. I, Tooru Kokonoe, have that ability which is said to be possessed only by one in every one thousand people, so it was decided that I would enroll in Kouryou academy that gives out 《Blaze》, and a school that teaches battle techniques. But for an unknown reason, my 《Blaze》 didn’t have a shape of a weapon but a protector, and it takes the form of a 《Shield》.

This manga is an adaptation of the light novel series by Hiiragi Takumi with illustrations by Asaba Yuu.
Go to Absolute Duo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To those who read the LN New Window Dai Satō
  • 6 Replies

388 Comments

Even so those anime and manga adaptations often inspire us to read the light novel. For me, examples of that would be To Aru Majutsu no Index, Campione!, High School DXD, and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

It can't be helped. The time/length restrictions on anime compared to light novels alone forces a butcher's axe approach.

Well there are some that are butcher beyond recognition (bit of an exaggeration) and some that stay quite faithful to the originals.

Very true, and plenty of anime are bastardised versions of either manga or light novels.

It can't be helped. The time/length restrictions on anime compared to light novels alone forces a butcher's axe approach.

gonna wait for the actual 1st chapter to judge if it's worth following...

try to judge after 2-3 chapter ...

1st chapter usually goes slow ...

Sooooo I'm off to read the light novel then, manga conversions tend to be bastardised version of the LN's. Like sword art online for example.

Very true, and plenty of anime are bastardised versions of either manga or light novels.

I really wish this manga didn't have an ecchi or harem tag. It always becomes horribly cliche. I hope this plot makes at least a little sense.

I really wish this manga didn't have an ecchi or harem tag. It becomes horribly cliche. I hope this plot makes at least a little sense.

gonna wait for the actual 1st chapter to judge if it's worth following...

Sooooo I'm off to read the light novel then, manga conversions tend to be bastardised version of the LN's. Like sword art online for example.

"ecchi" tag ... "harem" tag ... "interesting" cover ...

INSTANT FOLLOW ...

*now reading it after tagging "follow" * =3= *

Read chapter 1 of the light novel, it was pretty interesting even if it was only 50% completed. Hoping the manga is as good as the LN

Based off a light novel? That's usually a good sign in my book.

Plus, the art looks pretty nice, just based on cover.

Looking forward to it.

Hmm sounds interesting enough.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics