Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 209votes)

Absolute Duo

Alt Names: alt アブソリュート・デュオ
Author: Hiiragiboshi Takumi
Artist: Nariie Shinichirou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 《Blaze》— That is a weapon made by materialising your own soul with your enhanced will power. I, Tooru Kokonoe, have that ability which is said to be possessed only by one in every one thousand people, so it was decided that I would enroll in Kouryou academy that gives out 《Blaze》, and a school that teaches battle techniques. But for an unknown reason, my 《Blaze》 didn’t have a shape of a weapon but a protector, and it takes the form of a 《Shield》.

This manga is an adaptation of the light novel series by Hiiragi Takumi with illustrations by Asaba Yuu.
Go to Absolute Duo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To those who read the LN New Window Dai Satō
  • 6 Replies

388 Comments

Refreshing to see an MC who doesn't automatically have a circle of friends at the beginning of the story.

If only Baka-Tsuki would translate it....Q_Q

oh man, I am already liking Imari, hope that she somehow can pass as well...

PS. well, a shield with holes...^^

@Gnah Don't be silly, that's just the angle- holy shit you could stab a man to death with those fuckers

Well, what do we have here. It's still the first chapter, but shit's already starting to heat up, it seems.

And a blunt and clueless protagonist? These personalities may lead to naivety, but... who knows. It's still way early for me to judge the plot anyway.

Spoiler

WTF is this I don't even!

How can any professional manga drawer not get eye cancer when looking at those ridiculous legs? Draw them any thinner and it is basically a line. That hollow back on the next page also looks unhealthy, better let her be checked by a doc. Those arms attached under her breasts on pg 17 are interesting as well.

So, they're "Exceed", huh...

Spoiler

seems legit :P

His Shield looks more like a weapon with all those sharp edges.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Still soon to say anything but I love the silver hair heroine and the art so I will follow.

Looking forward for a real plot (not the fan-service plot).

lol Just use a Shield Boomerang Like Those Paladin in Ragnarok Online XD

All he needs is that Capt. A Shield Slash/ throw :D

Interesting I will follow to see the progress, I believe many of the others have high expectations of this manga and so do I.

MC's design kinda reminds me with Shirou

Yep those are some nice plots alright

plot will be too strong in this one

Looks promising.

i feel like i briefly saw an ex flag in the prologue. and omg, it's not a good sign. However, the first few pages were pretty interesting.

Can't wait for chapter 1 ;o

the light novel has some nice plots

Spoiler

:P

lol vol 2

the light novel has some nice plots

Spoiler

:P

Yep those are some nice plots alright

I'll laugh if that "shield" fires shell bullets.

In the mean time... behold his plot shield!

That shield has enough pointy bits it could be a weapon...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics