Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 209votes)

Absolute Duo

Alt Names: alt アブソリュート・デュオ
Author: Hiiragiboshi Takumi
Artist: Nariie Shinichirou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 《Blaze》— That is a weapon made by materialising your own soul with your enhanced will power. I, Tooru Kokonoe, have that ability which is said to be possessed only by one in every one thousand people, so it was decided that I would enroll in Kouryou academy that gives out 《Blaze》, and a school that teaches battle techniques. But for an unknown reason, my 《Blaze》 didn’t have a shape of a weapon but a protector, and it takes the form of a 《Shield》.

This manga is an adaptation of the light novel series by Hiiragi Takumi with illustrations by Asaba Yuu.
Go to Absolute Duo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To those who read the LN New Window Dai Satō
  • 6 Replies

388 Comments

Why punched her in the stomach when he should have gone and grab her boobs instead.

he could be lolicon or have a flat chest fetish... and the Heroine is yuire not those two.

FAT THIGHS

oh god, the art for the fighting scenes...feels like tomoe got drawn pretty horribly for a bit there.

Wait did they HAVE to fight each other once they meet?

I would've went for the forest after Tachibana retreated into the building.  Fuck that shit, take care of more smallfries before going after her.

Why punched her in the stomach when he should have gone and grab her boobs instead.

No wonders she recovered quickly. She was way prepared for it, as part of her plan to make them walk into an obvious trap.

well she did say that she let them hit her to make them less suspicious of the trap but even if she prepared for it you can tell that the punch really got her.(whole air expelling thing making her breathing harder(interrupted) and stuff.)

I'm going to stop this logic now since i don't know specifics

where's admiral akbar when you need him?

Miyabizarre

Spoiler

More importantly how is this monstrosity even remotely useful???

It's most akin to a lance on steroids or an inverted club...

I thought it was some sort of drill, given how she seems to have dug through the walls

Umbrella are scary just look at what happened in another

same.

That stomach punch though. She recovered really fast.

I mean she expelled air and all but she got up immediately after the blow.

No wonders she recovered quickly. She was way prepared for it, as part of her plan to make them walk into an obvious trap.

Spoiler

Pretty sure that's why they lured the two of them indoor into a small hallway where there isn't much room to dodge. 

Am I the only one who thought "Oh, it's a giant umbrella" when they saw Miyabi's Blaze?

same.

That stomach punch though. She recovered really fast.

I mean she expelled air and all but she got up immediately after the blow.

Am I the only one who thought "Oh, it's a giant umbrella" when they saw Miyabi's Blaze?

Spoiler

Its not. The light novels flat-out admit its ridiculously large to the point of nigh uselessness.

Spoiler

actually that manga is still currently running but for some reason every arc has been separated as completely different manga series, to me seems pointless but at least the manga is still going

I think that is because they are using a different artist for each series now.  The first 2 arcs were by the same artist though.

New cover updated. Volume released at 23th September.

actually that manga is still currently running but for some reason every arc has been separated as completely different manga series, to me seems pointless but at least the manga is still going

What's the next manga series called?

Same author?

yeah I want lealith too =(

and yes at least it foregrounds the 'things are not so simple' well enough.

Has anyone else been getting this crazy strong vibe that things are going to get real weird? Like in a not-good, slightly horrifically traumatic kind of way?

This chapter confirming it, but the entire manga leading up to it?

irregular at the magic academy or whatever it's called is a longrunning light novel that had a manga adaptation, but after the anime was confirmed the manga ended after an early arc.  it also has a spin-off manga, despite the original manga being very short and having little to it

and i'm pretty sure that series is a lot more popular than this one

According to the link just there a spinoff manga just got green-lit too, it's getting a second manga, so I doubt the first one is ending, a good example of this happening before being the toaru series, 3 ongoing manga (plus the 4-koma), 2 anime (both with 2 seasons), a movie and likely to continue growing (granted, I don't expect absolute duo to get that big, but I'd say this manga isn't  hopeless yet)

irregular at the magic academy or whatever it's called is a longrunning light novel that had a manga adaptation, but after the anime was confirmed the manga ended after an early arc.  it also has a spin-off manga, despite the original manga being very short and having little to it

and i'm pretty sure that series is a lot more popular than this one

The anime will be the real advertisement now and will no longer need the manga anymore. I think it will end whenever this little freshman battle is done.

According to the link just there a spinoff manga just got green-lit too, it's getting a second manga, so I doubt the first one is ending, a good example of this happening before being the toaru series, 3 ongoing manga (plus the 4-koma), 2 anime (both with 2 seasons), a movie and likely to continue growing (granted, I don't expect absolute duo to get that big, but I'd say this manga isn't  hopeless yet)

This is an adaption of a light novel that's also getting an anime, so at the very least this manga will probably last until the anime finishes or they don't feel like they need it to advertise for the light novel any more.

The anime will be the real advertisement now and will no longer need the manga anymore. I think it will end whenever this little freshman battle is done.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics