Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 157votes)

Zettai Reiiki

Alt Names: alt ผีแป๋วแหววกับนายโกโต้จิตสัมผัสalt 绝对灵域alt 絶対☆霊域alt 絶対霊域alt Zettai☆Reiiki
Author: Yoshibe Akuro
Artist: Yoshibe Akuro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Most people would freak out if their new apartment was haunted. But Gotou Seiichi actually welcomes the supernatural, as long as it's a cute ghost like Uehara Hinako. Seiichi comes from a family who has spiritual awareness and willingly chose the apartment after he heard rumors of a female ghost haunting the place. He instantly falls in love with Hinako who tries every trick she knows of scaring him out. But with every attempt, she makes him fall in love with her even more.
Go to Zettai Reiiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

144 Comments

Oh, wow!  And neither of them remember.  Waitress, could I have a side order of cop out with my cop out?

MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO AT ALL COSTS.

Typical problems with serialized manga.

Oh, wow!  And neither of them remember.  Waitress, could I have a side order of cop out with my cop out?

asian "vegetarian" diet differs greatly from western vegetarian.

In India Vegetarian diets came from hindu beliefs. While vegetable-exclusive diets is common for hinduism monks and those who are extremely religious. The use of dairy products and the use of meat other than beef are common among nobles and commoners. And buddhist doesn't have any problem with any meat at all.

And don't get me started on Afghanistan and Pakistan, since a lot of their culinary culture revolves around meat and bread.

So no, a lot of of people from south asia won't disagree much

Also, yes it's recommended for growing teenager to eat healthy, that includes meat. Whether you actually eat meat or not is not really a big problem, as long you don't suffer from malnutrition.

......There are large communities that do exclude all forms of meats form their diet. The use of "millions" is hyperbole as I can't be bothered to look up the figures. Also not all "western" vegetarians are vegans.

Or maybe he confused vegetarians with vegans?

Well his teacher might have. But my point is that vegetative and mycogenic proteins being harder to digest hasn't stopped a lot pubescent kids on vegetarian diet growing up healthy.

(゚∀゚)Well millions of people in South Asia would disagree

Er, no. 80% of a typical South Asian vegetarian's protein input comes from dairy products. Lassi and paneer and the yogurt in many curry variations actually contribute more absorbed proteins per pound than the lentils that make up the bulk of their vegetable protein intake. Moruno is basically right in that a normal human would be malnourished if consuming only vegetable and fungal proteins. It's just that he made a far too generalizing statement about vegetarians. Or maybe he confused vegetarians with vegans?

Well millions of people in South Asia would disagree

asian "vegetarian" diet differs greatly from western vegetarian.

In India Vegetarian diets came from hindu beliefs. While vegetable-exclusive diets is common for hinduism monks and those who are extremely religious. The use of dairy products and the use of meat other than beef are common among nobles and commoners. And buddhist doesn't have any problem with any meat at all.

And don't get me started on Afghanistan and Pakistan, since a lot of their culinary culture revolves around meat and bread.

So no, a lot of of people from south asia won't disagree much

Also, yes it's recommended for growing teenager to eat healthy, that includes meat. Whether you actually eat meat or not is not really a big problem, as long you don't suffer from malnutrition.

(゚∀゚)

And I even remember biology teacher in school warning us against vegetarian diet for that reason "at least until our puberty ends".

Well millions of people in South Asia would disagree

This discussion has reminded me of the fact that If you eat rabbit and nothing but rabbit, you can die from malnutrition because of how lean it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

How is this relevant? It isn't but I thought it'd be good to know.

Actually, it is relevant. There's also the fact that vegetative and mycogenic proteins are more difficult to digest. Don't ask me why, I don't know.

And I even remember biology teacher in school warning us against vegetarian diet for that reason "at least until our puberty ends".

Yes it is. It ENDS at 9.

ENDS.

9 volumes is long for a 4-koma.

Yes it is. It ENDS at 9.

ENDS.

Looking at how we only just made it to volume 2, we still have lots to wait.

It's not really a sad thing though because the author do have another creation in the works.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/where-satans-fear-to-tread-r16280

Wait... is that.. VOLUME 9 on the main page??? SO. FREAKING. HAPPY. 

Yes it is. It ENDS at 9.

ENDS.

Spoiler

tumblr_nel4hdYCVw1rb06tgo6_r1_500.gif

Wait... is that.. VOLUME 9 on the main page??? SO. FREAKING. HAPPY. 

Welp, at least he got to touch her fist with his chin.

Hina and I tsukkomi'd at the same thing about that dubious birthday system lol

On our serious note on this release though... she really should say her 3 sizes.

1. Everything is chemical.

You know, there are some natural things that are not chemicals. Like the Sun's hadron plasma and the light it emits.
Though, I personally wouldn't recommend to eat that.

MAEDA END

Never had i imagined a story about unscientifical daily-life of a ghost could spark an in-depth scientific discussion about chemical and health.

Just goes to show how good reading manga is for you and your life. :)

2. Taste of glutamates is the taste of meat itself. Dashi is created for the sole purpose of producing umami (it even has konbu in it, which is rich in glutamates).

And the only danger glutamates pose is the fact that umami triggers the release of protease, which means that if you add umami to a vegetarian dish with no meat (including fish meat), you're going to digest your own stomach.

Wait, wtf? Isn't it more like if you don't have any protein in your diet at all? Beans have plenty of protein, vegetables have some protein, mushrooms have protein and umami, etc.

This discussion has reminded me of the fact that If you eat rabbit and nothing but rabbit, you can die from malnutrition because of how lean it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

How is this relevant? It isn't but I thought it'd be good to know.

And the only danger glutamates pose is the fact that umami triggers the release of protease, which means that if you add umami to a vegetarian dish with no meat (including fish meat), you're going to digest your own stomach.

Wait, wtf? Isn't it more like if you don't have any protein in your diet at all? Beans have plenty of protein, vegetables have some protein, mushrooms have protein and umami, etc.

2. Taste of glutamates is the taste of meat itself. Dashi is created for the sole purpose of producing umami (it even has konbu in it, which is rich in glutamates).

Fascinating

MSG... the more chemical the ingredients are the tastier it is mmm...

"Chemicals" are anything with a specific molecular structure.

MSG is both naturally occurring and generally recognized as safe by the Food and Drug Administration.

http://www.fda.gov/food/ingredientspackaginglabeling/foodadditivesingredients/ucm328728.htm

KNOWLEDGED.

just ask kazuhira and code talker

that apron...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics