Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 125votes)

Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli

Alt Names: alt 蒼柩のラピスラズリalt 苍柩的青金石alt Soukyuu no Rapisu Razurialt The Blue Coffin of Lapis Lazuli
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake & Kikuchi Seiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifty years ago a witch died leaving behind what was called the "Witch's Legacy" ... Fifty years have passed and it is now the modern day where it is said that whosoever collects all 99 pieces of the Witch's Legacy or "Witchcraft" will be granted one wish

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

Spoiler

2co3k1t.jpgLoli!!!!!!! MOAR LOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hMNVGEY.png?1

Why naked

Just once, I'd like to see a contract sealed with legitimate pen and paper, just for the sake of something different. Or even a contract sealed by brofist and handshake, this "every contract is sealed with a kiss, oh, and the girl is always really pretty" thing is frustratingly overused.

And for a coffin that's been completely unused for several generations, she sure has a lot of personality and thought. You'd think she'd be at least a little sleepy or groggy after all that time. Hell, I can't even function in the morning without some coffee, and she's been out for a hundred years.

Although it is not signed in ink, I find the contract from Beatless - Dystopia to be the most realistic/responsible (as far as the contract procedures and content go, I'm not refering to what results from the contract) I have ever come across in any non-gag series. (Sometimes in a gag series the MC and the contractee will do something along the lines of simply calling a time-out in the middle of a battle, sitting down at a desk which randomly appeared out of thin air and signing the contract with a quill pen and ink.)

Also, I highly recomend reading Beatless - Dystopia in general. It is a great series.

Sorry for the double post. For some reason the site wouldn't let me edit my previous comment, So I had to make a new post.

Why is it that people with the last name "Valentine" LOVE to make objects into which they put their magical powers, which, upon their death become scattered everywhere and which must be gathered in order to break a curse or grant a wish, causing much violence and chaos in the process?!? (King Valentine was one of the characters who I hated in the most in Odin Sphere. Collecting every damn "Valentinian Commemerative Coin" in order to get the best ending otherwise refered to as the LEAST bad ending!)

People ought to remember how to dodge. I mean, that's why we play dodgeball in schools, right? So that we learn to get out of the way when a ball of something tries to open a structurally superfluous new entrance/exit in our bodies, right?

OH MY GOD

He didn't say "Family" even once!! 

Lets all drink a calpis!!

and cmon chapter 7 wtf is up with that!!! it couldn't have ended up in just a hug!!

Calpis (カルピス, Karupisu) is a Japanese uncarbonated soft drink, manufactured by Calpis Co., Ltd.

Lets all drink a calpis!!

and cmon chapter 7 wtf is up with that!!! it couldn't have ended up in just a hug!!

Was I the only one thinking -fail- @ the last page? >3>

That eyes made me more intense rather than him taking a hit...Now we will see the 1st plan

Activate uber-powers and insta-win?

Love the girls, hate the main character.

That eyes made me more intense rather than him taking a hit...Now we will see the 1st plan

Spoiler

tvwQC.gif

What did they THINK was going to happen by having an exhaustive duel in an incredibly public location!?!?!  I mean, seriously, is there anyone who didn't see this coming?

Oh yeah, the main character.

Spoiler

Radar fail....

ok he is done for...

Spoiler

tvwQC.gif

reminds me of Lone Wolf's final attack against Shioon

Rio better not do something dumb like sacrifice herself to save him.

Seriously, those eyes....

Spoiler

Spoiler

rJw2Isj.jpg?1

Spoiler

WorriedTennant.gif

Spoiler

aqwLttd.png?1

RAEP HER!!! NOW!!

Jm1bY2i.png?1

1360713955590.jpg----->229558.jpg

I was hoping for the MC to subtlely flow from

"Th-This is unbelievable...

YOUR BODY IS ONLY 14!?"

But I guess the stripping was good enough for me.

2co3k1t.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics