Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 125votes)

Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli

Alt Names: alt 蒼柩のラピスラズリalt 苍柩的青金石alt Soukyuu no Rapisu Razurialt The Blue Coffin of Lapis Lazuli
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake & Kikuchi Seiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifty years ago a witch died leaving behind what was called the "Witch's Legacy" ... Fifty years have passed and it is now the modern day where it is said that whosoever collects all 99 pieces of the Witch's Legacy or "Witchcraft" will be granted one wish

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

So, he finally does something...woot.

Let's hope it doesn't backfire...TOO much. XD

OK, not the most original manga premise I've read, but hell, it isn't bad either. Thanks for the scans!

my guess is that he's going to use that armor as a weapon.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sniff~~Sniff~~
Sniff

Spoiler

sni-- err...

Oh... Didn't know this LN had a manga. Okay then...

@Sarnik: Cringe in a good way or in a bad way?

Spoiler

All dem feels...

All of these characters make me cringe inside.

lol. by the time i read the letter it felt like i the author had just combined about 8 cliches up till that point. Still following though.

Well... I was reading comments to decide whether to read it or not, but you've picked my interest with that statement...

After all even by combining clichés together you can make a good story... well it's very improbable that it'll work (unless you intend to make a parody) but chances aren't zero.... 

anyway I thought I saw light novel of this that got me interested (going by the cover art only) but now I'm gonna read it just to see whether is it going to be another copy of copy of something that wasn't that good from the beginning or it actually turns out to be enjoyable reading

"I can't protect my family."

A round of applause for the man who only took two full near-death encounters to realize that he's out of his league! Bravo, sir, you're doing better than most so far!

lol. by the time i read the letter it felt like i the author had just combined about 8 cliches up till that point. Still following though.

Why another tsundere? ..........

I am finding it real hard to read this....it just feels so dull.

Well at least this manga is straight to the point and no unnecessary explanations

That makes a difference?

Anyway, so far, it at least doesn't seem to go down the usual route, like making the MC live in a dog kennel.

"My Blue Coffin Can't Be This Cute!" :P

A mc that doesnt know what sacrificing yourself to protect someone means, a incestuous cousin that doesnt know how to lock the bathroom door, oh what brilliantly intelligent characters these are.

Hope our protagonist-kun learn to knock before opening doors to the bath in the future:

Spoiler

At least they get straight to the point.

I wonder how many times he's going to become someone's dog in this series.

Woah, he's her dog... I've never seen that before.

Yeah, finally an original, we usually get "he's her cat" or "he's her koala or even most of the time a her panda :D

Woah, he's her dog... I've never seen that before.

"Dog"... Really? Another one? *sigh*

Well at least this manga is straight to the point and no unnecessary explanations

"Dog"... Really? Another one? *sigh*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics