Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 125votes)

Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli

Alt Names: alt 蒼柩のラピスラズリalt 苍柩的青金石alt Soukyuu no Rapisu Razurialt The Blue Coffin of Lapis Lazuli
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake & Kikuchi Seiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifty years ago a witch died leaving behind what was called the "Witch's Legacy" ... Fifty years have passed and it is now the modern day where it is said that whosoever collects all 99 pieces of the Witch's Legacy or "Witchcraft" will be granted one wish

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

the heck is this?? T_T so much for that chap

The entire "I'll protect my family" thing is getting very annoying. And she is immortal haha. Beat her till she can't fight anymore!

The author does the rinse and repeat of the "tum tum taaaaaaaaaum"... danger, suspense and tragedy incoming feelings up to date

Badass MC fight denied...

12hTiW8.gif

The way i see it, the MC had confused the act of badass-ery with the act of ba-douche-ery, thus the flashy jumpy entrance after he silently being an emo retard whom hiding behind the bushes.

99 pieces? Feels like it will get axed before it can end...

oh my,will the mc win?

@vezonisdead I really hope the day comes when legend of the legendary heroes is continued or at least a series when the same kinda MC is made. the Alpha stigma was fucking epic! the way it just destroys everything. I don't think i've seen another mc like it. there definitely needs to be more MC's like it. hopefully there is a 2nd season in the future.

Read the light novels.

@Phaaze that's a 7. I believe Lapis is #1

Someone help me out here.

On the page with Sword Dancer, is that a 1 or a 7?

Family this, family that, neko girl appears, +1 to harem ensues.

@vezonisdead I really hope the day comes when legend of the legendary heroes is continued or at least a series when the same kinda MC is made. the Alpha stigma was fucking epic! the way it just destroys everything. I don't think i've seen another mc like it. there definitely needs to be more MC's like it. hopefully there is a 2nd season in the future.

Sword dancer, huh? Surely not enough of these so far. Reminds me of a certain other popular light novel but regardless, kinda awesome.

Thanks Deus Ex!

I just hope he's gonna win like a boss, after all that flashy entrance he did lol.

man It would of been awesome if the MC has a over power ability that obliterates everything like that guy who had the Alpha Stigma. Hope that sword shows it's worth and he's probably goin to lose sadly....

Nah, knowing how Light Novels work, they'll do a little talking, might cross weapons once or twice, but then Rio-nee shows up and Setsuna chooses to leave in peace. This will probably lead to us finding out what happened 3 years ago. More than likely the Heavy Knight is the villain of the this volume and Setsuna might help in taking it down, but otherwise I don't think she's a true threat, just a rival of the main female.

its somehow annoying how he always metion the word "family", its only for me though

Yeah, he should use the right word: Harem.

And it's time for some MC Badassery... I hope so.

Come on let a BERSERKER MODE happen due to him being a newbie with that witchcraft

man It would of been awesome if the MC has a over power ability that obliterates everything like that guy who had the Alpha Stigma. Hope that sword shows it's worth and he's probably goin to lose sadly....

I just get the feeling he's gonna lose... but the enemy's gonna let him go

or he goes full BA and makes the person back down... idk :/

Lets hope he doesn't lose badly. If you are gonna lose, lose like a boss >_<

now the hunting is on... its somehow annoying how he always metion the word "family", its only for me though

Woooo Cat Girl/ Beast Girl!!!!!!!!!! FTW

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSNWLTS.gif

Spoiler

It's hunting time!

Fxjpr.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_m76p6xjgKx1r2moln.gif

The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel - Yu Narukami, APPROVES!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics