Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 241votes)

Kyou no Yuiko-san

Alt Names: alt 今日のユイコさんalt Today's Yuiko-san
Author: Hidekawa Kenshin
Artist: Hidekawa Kenshin
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the protagonist, Tomoya, and his everyday life with his girlfriend Yuiko-san.
Go to Kyou no Yuiko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anybody else keep grinning or laughing while reading this New Window Demonkonga
  • 6 Replies

651 Comments

My heart sank reading this chapter, it was unexpected and it hits hard if you can relate to what he's going through. I wish they had held this chapter back and released it with the next chapter just for some conclusion and not have this feeling of uneasiness this chapter gave me.

MyAnimeList says 48 chapters. Is there a chapter they're counting that everyone else isn't?

MAL is often wrong when it comes to manga. 10.5 was probably counted as separate chapter. Senmanga has last chapter as 47.

I cant believe people are actually worried

Stay strong for me, Tomoya.

I have become NTR, the destroyer of vanilla manga

It never fails that people get upset over even the slightest hint of NTR. That's obviously not going to happen in a series like this. Our boy's just a little bit jealous he isn't the center of attention anymore. There's nothing wrong with that, but you all are blowing it way out of proportion. 

Yuiko didn't want Tomoya to see her dance because he said he was busy. She's finally making new friends on her own and doesn't want to lose them. She wants to show him that she doesn't have to keep relying on him to fix her problems.

They're going to talk it out, Yuiko is going to realize the mistake she made, and she'll do everything she can to fix it, because her entire character is one who doesn't know how to properly read the situation but loves Tomoya more than pretty much everything else.

I came here thinking the chapter's probably gonna be some cute Yuiko-san tsundere moments, looking at the title...

Boy oh how wrong I was.

I'm not gonna say NTR, but that was... just sad.

I can understand her being happy about finally making friends and finding people she gets along with. But pretty much completely ignoring her boyfriend whom she knew longer about, barely getting in touch with him, outright telling him she'd rather spent time with her friends, telling him to not even come and watch the act they put on while actually telling him about the other guy who's "so cool" and then rather going out for her friends when they haven't seen each other in weeks.

Absolutely not cool, it shows some pretty serious issues on her part and zero tact. It might not be malicious in intent and she might not realize what exactly she is doing but that doesn't make it any better. 

Btw, 47 is last, so read on your own risk.

MyAnimeList says 48 chapters. Is there a chapter they're counting that everyone else isn't?

I came here to escape reality, not to be reminded of my past over and over again lol

Spoiler for chapter 46

Spoiler

Spoilers for 47 (didn't read most of the kanji so I might be wrong but just based on parts of their dialogues):

Btw, 47 is last, so read on your own risk.

Spoiler

Kind of wish we had another volume for when they're in 3rd grade, not sure why the author decided to just end it on fifth.

I hate when this type of chapter came from nowhere. Last episode all good things, and now this?

Don't you fucking dare go where I think you're going with this. I don't want those last two chapters to break my heart.

Let's believe in ciel scans.

Well...F with this plot... I totally hoping this series only totally about rom-com without any weird idea, but to think the author run out of rom-com idea and starting to start F plot.

Shit... this is totally ruined my mood.

Give me back my rom-com series........!!!!!!!

Spoiler for chapter 46

Spoiler

Wow get a hard whiff of that ntr bait. And last chapter is "see you tomorrow" which is too neutral to give away the ending.

...Man, he's such a bitch. I forgot how they even started going out together.

Don't you fucking dare go where I think you're going with this. I don't want those last two chapters to break my heart.

Fucking ouch. Poor Tadano. 

A couple months and you can barely communicate over the phone, and you don't meet despite studying in the same place? Ship is sinking like the Titanic, if someone launched an atomic bomb to hit it at the exact time the ship hit the Iceberg.

wait weren't they supposed to be third-years and graduating?

graduating "as friends"

they are in second year now, wich means, valentine day/festival/christmas chapters incoming.

wait weren't they supposed to be third-years and graduating?

Are you confusing this with Seifuku Aventure - Chemical Reaction Of High School Students?

Look at Yuiko-san being all proud about making new friends!

It's so cute that even Tomoya gasped without being able to see her.

ZeQbZV7.png

Well now.... that's a very dangerous image. o3o

It's OK because Cute!

maybe a translation error? or did they really say something about graduating? iirc the series started out with them being first-years since he met yuiko during cram school for highschool entrance exams. correct me if i'm wrong.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics