Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 237votes)

3D Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 3D Girlfriendalt 3D 여자친구alt 3D φιλενάδαalt 3D彼女alt Real Girl
Author: Nanami Mao
Artist: Nanami Mao
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?
Go to 3D Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip question New Window KINT43E
  • 1 Replies

488 Comments

This is getting an anime and real life movie.

https://myanimelist.net/news/53011917

I really hope the anime shows the entire story.

Brother: I won't let you go on a trip with my sister because I want wincest, so I'm assaulting you outside your own front door.

MC: *proceeds to take long windy shoujo story route*

Real life:

im-calling-the-cops-20301100.png

Never call the cops.  Well, it might be OK in Japan.  It might even sometimes be worth the risk here in Canada.  In the US, never call the cops. 

Spoiler

Would you really call the cops on your gf's bro that just seems like a way of breaking up with your gf

Somehow it seems more likely that if someone called the cops, bro would've called the cops on MC during their trip. He'd successfully ruin it, perhaps get MC arrested for a little while, and wouldn't get in trouble for it himself (except with sis).

From my very limited understanding of Japanese society, I believe 1) the cops wouldn't take it seriously if MC called them, and 2) MC really is walking a fine line placating people who could have easily ruined the trip if they so chose. Remember, this is a society where even now date rape isn't taken seriously in real life (because appearances drive everything).

And just like that, your best friend beat you to manhood.

FEELSBAD

Did I miss something? or just forgot? Why can't they stay together?

Spoiler

Not sure.  There's been occasional references that give the impression that she might have some kind of time limit, maybe medical, but it's been very vague . . . and I didn't think he knew at all so I'm having trouble sorting out the thought bubbles.

I might have missed something though, or forgotten because this has been getting scanlated for a while.

It said in the ch2, she's going to transfer school in half a year. Well not sure about the reason since it wasn't mentioned there.

Aahh.. I feel like wanna start my time traveling machine so I can see the next chapter right away.

low key at the night show it's od funny how everything is played mad straight

She want's you to ground pound her shit and my guy hit her with the Saitama 'Ah'

wondering if tsuntsun takes off his glasses cause people are less intimidating when theyre half blurry misshapen figures 

Damn, both Takanashi and the brother are such unlikable characters. They basically exist only to rub the reader the wrong way, and no amount of boohoo sob story moments will fix that. At least Takahashi has moments where he can masquerade as a decent person. Too bad they never seem to stick.

Eh, I don't have a problem with Takanahi now that he's moved on to Ishino. I feel he's become somewhat likeable compared to his early chapters after what he did to Tsutsui.

Her brother on the other hand is a douchebag.

Damn, both Takanashi and the brother are such unlikable characters. They basically exist only to rub the reader the wrong way, and no amount of boohoo sob story moments will fix that. At least Takahashi has moments where he can masquerade as a decent person. Too bad they never seem to stick.

Would you really call the cops on your gf's bro that just seems like a way of breaking up with your gf

Brother: I won't let you go on a trip with my sister because I want wincest, so I'm assaulting you outside your own front door.

MC: *proceeds to take long windy shoujo story route*

Real life:

im-calling-the-cops-20301100.png

Amazing mom reaction.

I don't think i would be able to enjoy a so detailed plan for a journey.

I think it might be because

So far the girls in this Manga hasn't shown such worrying signs.

off on a tangent

Oh! Everyone is getting paired up! How nice.

I stand to be corrected.

I don't get it. I know it's uncommon in manga for a girl to have any will of her own, but why

spoiler for current/previous chapter, 34/35

I suspect the difference is in the fans, which makes me grateful for the ones we have here. ^_^

I think it might be because

So far the girls in this Manga hasn't shown such worrying signs.

Oh noes

spoiler for current chapter, 35

I don't get it. I know it's uncommon in manga for a girl to have any will of her own, but why

spoiler for current/previous chapter, 34/35

I suspect the difference is in the fans, which makes me grateful for the ones we have here. ^_^

Oh noes MC's cherrry is in danger! GF is too agressive for this herbivore, cant even escape.

For some reason i still have some doubts that it'll get them somewhere.

Ugh.  Ishino, Takanashi, Anzu and Kaoru, the four least interesting characters conspired to waste an entire chapter.  Throwing in that autistic brother who assaults people based on their appearance, and they'd have guaranteed this to be the worst chapter.

Thank god the next chapter rotated them out for Itou and Ayado, even if their relationship seems somewhat artificial at times, at least individually they are likable.

Though honestly, I'm still reeling after seeing a Husband and Wife who couldn't spit out half a fucking sentence to explain something that important to each other even with 20 years of marriage under their belt.  So anything is better than that.

Yeahh I dont like ayado.
Its one thing to turn to manga because you have no friends.
But she had friends, if she thought those girls were her friends why did she neglect them for manga?
And then she acts like the victim when its her own fault.

Bah.

If the author wanted me to sympathize with her they did a horrible job.

If it was a one or two time thing, the friends are at fault for not forgiving her for a lapse in attention when doing something else.

If it happened all the time though, you're right she was being a pretty shitty friend.

The manga doesn't really make it clear what exactly happened though.

Yeahh I dont like ayado.
Its one thing to turn to manga because you have no friends.
But she had friends, if she thought those girls were her friends why did she neglect them for manga?
And then she acts like the victim when its her own fault.

Bah.

If the author wanted me to sympathize with her they did a horrible job.

Honestly I thought I was gonna hate the update, because ugh, side couples. But Ishino's chapter was good, *clap, clap*. Kaoru is still a brat, maybe when he understands and respects Hikari, I'll change my mind.

Side characters tend to be better than the main characters in these kinds o stories though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics