Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 112votes)

Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka?

Alt Names: alt 女のコがHなマンガ描いちゃダメですか?alt Darf ein Mädchen kein Sexy Manga zeichnen?alt Is It Wrong For A Girl To Draw H-Manga?alt Onna no Ko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?alt Onnanoko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?
Author: James Hotate
Artist: James Hotate
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukino Shiroi is the new cute girl in class, the kind of girl Kyousuke Kai can only dream about. Yet somehow they wind up going out together. It all seems too easy. But the girl has a secret: she draws the most ecchi manga he's ever seen. It's hard to say what will explode first, his heart, his mind, or something else...
Go to Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

226 Comments

"Shit, I got hard"

hentai zoned lol

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
May 07 2013 02:27 AM

Bang her already ._.

i LOL'ed 

last page was something obvious, except for the mc like always

Wouldn't "Material-zoned" be more appropriate?

Well, I guess he'll just have to

Spoiler

pZpjzco.png

Wouldn't "Material-zoned" be more appropriate?

I don't think he was "cleaning it", exactly. It appears to have gone off on its own...

Can't believe he jerked off at his girlfriend's house...  Also i agree that the gift (manga) his brother gave him was suspicious.

...did he change his pants before going out?

Ahhh no wonder the art is so familiar.. It's hotate >.<

What is this bro complaining about? They are still under the status of boyfriend and girlfriend! Therefore, you must teach her many things.

If you know what I mean.

Spoiler

it's certainly better than a friendzone, but it may be too much for an inexperienced guy like him... does he really have what it takes?!

I wouldn't call it friend zoned he gets to do things a couple gets to do all he has to do is just make her fall in love with him so kissing and sex isn't out of the question it looks like she knows what it means to be dating and she wants to experiment with that stuff if you ask me hes a lucky guy.

Ouch...poor guy. XD

pZpjzco.png

Feel for him , got friend zoned :unsure:

Aiiiight, something else sides itokoi chidori~

Well, of course the artwork is nice, this is a H-manga author, and those art styles tend to be nice and detailed, for various reasons ;)

There. More.

Spoiler

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

da summary...
"his heart, his mind, or something else..."
so... should we make a poll? LOL

I vote "something else"

Spoiler

da summary...
"his heart, his mind, or something else..."
so... should we make a poll? LOL

I vote "something else"

James Hotate, one of my vanilla ~

^THIS

Search Comics